Chapter 10

Omniscient:

  " Dave emerged from his sleep into the night getting up to used the bathroom"

"He couldn't sleep peacefully or nothing , because all that was going through his head was what happened at the restaurant and when Levi called him "dada".

" Yes, Dave does feel selfish, and sooner or later he's gonna realize in the long run he messing his child's life up holding on to the past"

" Is this really what I want to do? , Dave thought . " He looked at his self in the mirror and splashed water on his face making his final decision" .

" Dave went back to sleep after seeing that it was 3:30 am , and he needed to be somewhere at 11:30am ".

   " Time to stop holding on to the past he thought while drifting back off to sleep".

      Meanwhile:

" In the Banks residence, Megan and her child was peacefully sleeping" That was until she had to get up to go get her child from his room"

" Awwww what's wrong momma's baby, Megan cooed as she picked up her child shushing him".

"What's wrong with the baby?? She lightly singed as she bounced him back to sleep while walking into the kitchen to warm him up some milk"

"This lil nigga is fat asf just wanted some milk "

"Megan thought as he hushed up when she brought the bottle to his lips" She looked down at her son with pride in joy, no matter how much she didn't fuck with his daddy she was always great ful for their creation"

"While slightly dosing back off to sleep while drinking the rest of his bottle, Levi looked at his mother with admiring eyes". " You could already tell he was a mommas boy already"

" You wanna come lay with me? Megan softly said to her son while walking back up the steps into her bedroom, She checked the clock which read 4:30am in red bold letters".

" She softly laid Levi down To go used the bathroom, after she was done with using the bathroom and washing her hands she grab her child and cuddle with him falling back into a deep sleep"

" I'll never let nobody make you feel less of yourself, you are a prince my little prince who has soon to be my king, I will give anything for you my child , mommy loves you forever and always " She whispered to him before going to sleep at the way.

________________________________________

Dave's POV:

"After leaving from a meeting I just had with my manager and some other people for working on my ep I went to the barbershop. Pulling up I hopped out my truck and fixed my hat while walking in".

" I know that ain't the famous Dave East I see, said an old head named Nate I knew from around the way" Yurrrr I said while going in for a  manly handshake and saying wassup to everybody else while I Sat down "

"What you doing around here said Nate" Mane nothing just on a lil break And I got another show down here in like a month I told him while he was giving me my line up"

" Ah shit okay I see you doing big things my guy Nate told me while the rest of the shop was in their own conversations"

" So I heard you had a son Nate said in a hush tone while he finished up my line up" Yea you rig-, wait a damn minute, how do you even know I said while looking at him weirdly through the mirror"

"The streets talk young blood he said while brushing around the edges of my hair finishing up". " Well, you are right I said while rubbing me hand down my face .

" But I missed up so bad I don't even know if she'll let me be in my son's life I confessd" What? She's a bitter bitch, who wants you for your money he asked."

"Man.... nah it ain't even nothing like that I said while shaking my head, she's independent got a good head on her shoulders and no doubt shordy fine asf I said thinking of her in my head".

" Than how did you mess up?" I told her he wasn't my child and she was a hoe for letting me fuck on the first night and she needs to find out who the real daddy is I spoked truthfully".

" Are you dumb Nate said. Let me tell you something youngin he said while putting his hand on my shoulder " Cherish the moments you can with your child while it last, You don't know when the last time you'll see them, meet them or have them even thinking if you when they get older he said looking at me dead in the face"

    "A/n: old bitch back up before you get smack lmao, back to the story"

" I know dawg... I already know shit happened to me before anyways , but ion want to get into all that I said quicky seeing him about to say something ".

" Well I'll catch you later OG I said while throwing 3 100s down leaving up the shop to go home and change "

Megan's POV:

"God please tell me nothings wrong with my baby I thought while wiping my tears and resting my head in my arms"

Family of Levi DeAngelo Banks a doctor said coming over

"Here, is he okay? Please tell me my baby is okay? " Calm down ma'am your son is doing just fine we just had to go over his vitals and check his heart that's all"

" Well what happened I asked while cracking my knuckles" It seems that he had some gas on his stomach and it moved up to his heart making it hard for him to breathe ma'am the doctor said while looking at the clipboard"

" Omg, I thought in my head, I forgot to make sure he burp before he went to sleep last night I thought with a friend plastered on my face " Can you please take me to his room I asked while wiping the rest of my tears"

"Yes ma'am follow me, and I'll will need for you to sign a few things so he can go home today and pick up his prescription later on in the day that's for him to take every night at 8:00pm the doctors said while leading me into his room"

" Okay I will and thank you i said while walking up to my baby" Heyy momma's baby I am so sorry I said while kissing all over his face while he just giggled"

"Skips the car ride and talking to the doctor"

" Finally making it home I put him in his walker and turned in some cartoons for him while I went to take a shower"

"After the shower I wiped him down and changed his clothes and went to my room