Prologue

Zee Pruk: A charismatic young man with a passion for photography. He's known for his kind heart and carefree spirit, but there's a hint of mystery about his past that even his closest friends are unaware of.

Nunew Chawarin: An orphan who has overcome adversity with resilience. Despite his difficult childhood, he maintains a positive and cheerful demeanor. Lovely is both academically bright and artistically inclined.

Zee and Nunew first cross paths during a local art exhibition. Zee, captivated by Nunew's talent and energy, strikes up a conversation. They bond over their shared love for art and photography.

Zee is grappling with a secret from his past that makes him hesitant to open up to others, even Nunew, who senses there's more to him than meets the eye. Nunew, on the other hand, faces the challenges of being an orphan and dreams of finding a family. The external conflict arises when Zee's past threatens to resurface, putting their budding relationship to the test.

As they spend more time together, Zee begins to open up to Nunew. He becomes his confidante, breaking through the walls he's built around himself. Meanwhile, Nunew finds a sense of belonging with Zee, forming a connection that goes beyond their shared interests.

Their relationship deepens through adventures, late-night conversations, and stolen glances. However, as their love grows, so does the shadow of Zee's past.

In the face of adversity, Zee and Nunew find strength in each other. The town comes together to support them, emphasizing the theme that love can conquer even the darkest secrets. The curtain falls on "When Destiny Fails," leaving a poignant tale of love that, despite its beauty, couldn't withstand the harsh winds of fate for Zee and Nunew.