Chapter 4: A Canvas of Emotions

Nunew woke up with a big smile, and said to himself good morning, world! Wow, today feels amazing. I can't remember the last time I felt this happy. It's strange how life works. After losing Mom and Dad in that accident, I never thought I'd find happiness again. But here I am, feeling genuinely happy.

(Suddenly, Nunew takes out his phone and starts messaging Zee, unable to contain his excitement.)

Nunew: (typing) Hey Zee! Good morning! I hope your day is off to a fantastic start. Mine sure is! Just wanted to share some positive vibes with you. What's making you smile today? 😊

Zee Pruk, still on the treadmill on his home, felt the rhythmic thud of his sneakers against the machine. Sweat glistened on his forehead as he maintained a steady pace, fully immersed in his workout. Suddenly, his phone buzzed with a cheerful message. 

Zee while in his mid-exercise, glances at the phone. Huh, a message? This is quite unexpected.

(Zee pauses the workout, takes a breath, and checks the notification.)

Zee: (reading Nunew's message, smiling) Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise? Nunew seems to be in an exceptionally good mood today. I am having my daily routine on the threadmill. Your good mood lighten up my day as brighter as the sun.

Nunew's response came swiftly, a burst of positive energy leaping from the screen:

Nunew: (smiling widely while typing) That's awesome, Zee! I'm genuinely happy to add a little sunshine to your day. As for what's making my day fantastic, well, it's just one of those mornings where everything feels right. Also, hats off to you for hitting the treadmill so early!

Zee chuckled at Nunew's compliment, typing his reply with a grin:

Zee: (typing) Thanks, Nunew! You should give it a try sometime. There's something refreshing about starting the day with a good workout. You might even enjoy it!

Nunew responded almost instantly:

Nunew: (typing) Haha, I appreciate the enthusiasm, Zee, but I have to be honest—I'm not a morning person, and I hate exercise. The thought of it makes me cringe!

Zee laughed in response:

Zee: (typing) Fair enough! Exercise isn't for everyone, but you never know until you try. Maybe one day I'll convert you into a morning workout enthusiast. 😄

Nunew replied with an exaggerated gasp:

Nunew: (typing) Oh no, Zee! I'd rather stick to my sketchpad and avoid any early encounters with treadmills. Let's leave the exercising to the pros like you.

Zee couldn't help but laugh at Nunew's dramatic response:

Zee: (typing) Fair enough, Nunew! I'll be the designated morning exerciser, and you can stick to creating your amazing art. But hey, if you ever change your mind, I'll be here to share some workout tips.

Nunew responded with a playful tone:

Nunew: (typing) Workout tips, huh? You might have to bribe me with an extraordinary breakfast to even consider it!

Zee grinned, typing back:

Zee: (typing) Deal! I'll whip up the best breakfast you've ever had if you join me for a morning workout someday. Until then, enjoy your sketchpad and embrace the non-exerciser life!

Nunew: (laughs) Breakfast and a morning workout? You've got yourself a deal, Zee! I'll hold you to that promise. But for now, I'll savor the moments with my sketchpad and relish in the non-exerciser life, as you say. 😄. He then laugh at himself while thinking that he accepts the morning workout routine that he never do in his entire life.