sunset

dracos pov....

Man.Last night was amazing.y/n is amazing. i love her so so so much.

anyways this morning i woke up really early for some reason. i woke up and just looked at y/n. but like not in a creepy way.like a way of awe. she's just so enjoyable to look at. when she woke up i rubbed her back and said goodmorning darling.she was beautiful even early in the morning.

what do you want to do today beautiful i said.

" i think i wanna go to the boardwalk with everybody or just us depending on what they wanna do" she stated.

okay darling. should we go and see if they are awake?

yes

okay love.

so then me and y/n went out and knocked on everybody's doors to wake them up because it was already 11:00 am

me and y/n sat on the couch impatiently waiting for everybody to get up. and since it was close to christmas and we were both hungry and bored we played christmas music over the speakers and made breakfast with all the fix-in's.

we make pancakes waffles bacon sausage fruit cocktails orange juice mimosas grits hash browns and a lot more. by then it was 12:30 and a few of them had woken up. i forgot to mention luna and neville woke up half way through and started to help us . we all were howling and screaming christmas music i bet the fish in the ocean floor heard our terrible singing . we were halfway through singing " all i want for christmas is you by miriah carey "

untill blaise and katie interrupted us by screaming " ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS TO GO BACK TO BED AND YALL TO SHUT THE HELL UP"

wow katie rough night last night? i said.

no not really we couldn't get much sleep with you and y/n right next door. katie exaggerated

oh shut up and come eat some breakfast y/n said

ok i guess we should eat some breakfast.

so what do you guys want to do today? hermione said.

well me and draco were talking about going to the boardwalk today. y/n said.

that sounds like a great idea everybody exclaimed.

okay we need to finish breakfast and then we will go!

y/n's pov....

after everybody finished breakfast we all had to go get ready.

this is what you wore

this is dracos outfit

even though we were at the beach it was still december 17th and it was still pretty cold outside. it wasn't snowing but it was like 50 degrees outside.

once everybody was ready. we all drove down to the boardwalk and by the time we left it was already 4:00 and we split up because we all wanted to do different things.

neville and luna wanted to go to the carnival games

blaise and katie wanted to go ride rides

hermione ron ginny and harry all wanted to walk around

me and draco wanted to ride the ferris wheel. which the line was super long for.

everybody went in different directions and me and draco headed off to the ferris wheel.the line went on for ages.

by the time me and draco got close to getting on it was 5:30.

when me and draco got on the ferris wheel we sat there. we talked about our dark marks. but we had to kinda keep quiet becuase we were in a muggle city. it's called orlando florida.but we talked about how they burned but it was okay.

then once we got to the top we stopped and the sun was setting!!it is so beautiful i exclaimed.

not as beautiful as you said draco.

then at the very top of the ferris wheel right as the sun was setting draco told me how much he loved me and then he kissed me.

he's such a sweet heart.

i love him so much.

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE STORY PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS I LOVE READING THEM!!!!