choices

dracos pov;

Today i have a meeting with voldemort and all of the deatheaters.Well most of them.not everybody has came through the cabinet yet.

"DRACO" said lucius. "We have called you into a meeting with all of the deatheaters for a reason"."we heard that you have a girlfriend? is it true? who is she?is she a pure blood?"Father i said,her name is y/n potter. "AS IN HARRY POTTER?" DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY"!!! "YOU CANT BE WITH A POTTER" father,you don't get it.she nothing like harry.i'm not sure if she's a pure blood or not because she won't tell me who her father is because she dosent feel comfortable talking about him because her and harry don't have the same dad.but her mom is lilly so i know she's at least half blood. but that's okay becuase she's different from everybody else. i love her and she's not in gryfindor she's in slytherin. " that's better." said lucius."at least she's a slytherin." Can i go now dad?"No. You have another task,you must kill dumbledor"WHAT?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?"well draco if you don't your little girl friend will have to become a deatheater too.and i know her brother will be very disappointed. you don't want that to happen do you?"No father. "ok draco get going"

Oh my gosh how am i supposed to do this? i have to kill dumbledor or the love of my life has to suffer as a deatheater.I must find y/n and tell her.

Y/N !!

DRACOO!! hiiii

y/n i need to tell you something come with me.

okay?

y/n. voldemort has given me a task.i have to kill dumbledor or-

WHAT.

or you have to become a deatheater.

LET ME BE A DEATHEATER OMG.

no i could never do that to you my love."but dumbledor? he can't die. you can't kill him"

i will it will be ok. i don't want you to have to suffer all because of me.

"draco you know i love you and i would never do anything that harms us.so of course i'll choose me to become a deatheater.i don't want you to have to kill somebody. plus i don't really mind being a deatheater anyways."

y/n....

draco take me to them.

okay.if you wish.

at the room of requirements....

Father,Voldemort. i would like you to meet y/n

"pleasure to meet you both."said y/n

"hello y/n". "draco why did you bring her here?"

well you see i told y/n what was happening and she told me not to kill dumbledor because she didn't want me have to see that and she said she wouldn't mind being a deatheater anyways.

"ok y/n let's give you your mark." said voldemort.

okay ready whenever said y/n

y/n it kinda hurts so here's my hand to squeeze on.
"oh gosh it hurts?" just a little

"ok it's time"

"OWWWW DRACO"y/n screamed.all you could hear were screams of pain.It hurts bad to get your dark mark.

"ok it's over."said voldemort.

y/n was still bawling.

ok dad we are going to leave now.

"hold on draco may i have a word"?

yes.

"i don't like her"

how?!

"she's annoying and she's weak and she's not even pure blood. i don't give you my blessing.you can date her for now but you will never marry her."

DAD! I LOVE HER YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT! IM GOING TO MARRY HER!! SHE IS MY SOUL MATE!! WE SMELT EACHOTHET WHEN WE DID AMORTENTIA IF I MARRIED ANYBODY ELSE IT WOULD BE SO UNFAIR TO THE BOTH OF US!!

"we will have this discussion later. enjoy her while you can.becuase when you are of age to get married we will choose you a wife. a proper one."

but da-

"i said we will have this discussion later." now go ok and don't make it look like you were crying"

hey y/n.

hey darling do you wanna go get lunch?

sure.

okay my love

y/n you know i love you right?

yes.

okay. i love you so so much.

i love you so so much too draco.