01.

KODZUKEN IS LIVE!

KODZUKEN IS LIVE!

ririka smiled at her screen as she saw the notification pop up and clicked on it as fast as she could.

her favorite streamer never shows his face and usually, all you can see are his hands. this left a curiosity lingering inside of ririka. she's been a fan of kenma for a while and every stream she still asks for a face reveal.

"hello everyone." kenma said, sounding tired.

just the sound of his voice could make ririka go weak in the knees. he never revealed anything about himself besides his name. the young girl hoped that one day she would magically run into him on the street and they'd grow romantic feelings for each other. obviously, she wouldn't know it was him because she doesn't know what he looks like, but a girl can dream, right?

"uh, yeah. i think i'm playing minecraft with kuroo today. wait one second." kenma told his stream.

"he could be gay.. he seems to play with this 'kuroo' person a lot. oh well." ririka mumbled.

the sound of kenma texting someone was the only thing audible besides the donations he was getting.

"kenma can you please say 'hi reyna'? it would make my day! i love you sosososoososo much!" a chat donation read off.

"hi reyna." kenma said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

overtime, kenma's donations get a little out of hand and ririka doesn't understand how he isn't fazed by it

overtime, kenma's donations get a little out of hand and ririka doesn't understand how he isn't fazed by it. she guesses the longer the night goes on the less he cares.

"kenma pls rail me." another donation read.

he laughed a bit before answering. "the fuck is wrong with you? no can do."

"age reveal."

"probably older than you guys- KUROO WHAT THE FUCK? WHY ARE YOU BLOWING UP MY HOUSE? HELLO?"