Mabye more

Damian Wayne and Jonathan Kent have been friends for years but when the boys get older they start to wonder if there might be more than friendship between them. Together they try to figure out their sexual and romantic feelings for one another but will Jon's superpowers pose a problem?

Robin and Superboy had been patrolling Metropolis skyline for a couple of hours when Batman called, informing Robin, aka Damian Wayne, that himself and Alfred had to go on a mission and that the manor would be completely empty. He had therefore arranged for Damian to stay over at Superboy's, aka Jonathan Kent's house. Damian complained but in the end he reluctantly agreed.

Jon was his best friend and had been for years. He was the one who had truly helped Damian fit into satiety. They had had slumber parties (as Jon called them) before. But normally they were planned in advance. This time Damian only had his Robin uniform and a change of casual clothes so he had to borrow a pajamas from Jon. He was dressed in a shirt, that on the shorter Damian looked like a dress, and a pair of short pants that you could barely see because of the length of the shirt.

They had played some video games and Jon's dad had cooked dinner. Now they were laying in Jon's room. Jon in his bed and Damian on a mattress on the floor. Jons mom Lois came in.

"Hi there boys, I just wanted to wish you goodnight."

"Mom, mom" Jon reached out his arms signaling he wanted a hug. He looked like a little boy. Lois went up and hugged him.

"Heh, my sweet boy, I love you"

"Love you to mom." Damian looked away trying to concentrate on a book he was reading but he felt so jealous.

"Damian," Damian looked up to see Lois extending her arms for a hug.

"TT" Damian looked away but Lois still bent down giving him a soft hug. Damian secretly loved when Lois hugged him, it felt like he had a mom for a second. Lois let go and walked out of the room.

"My mom is the best." Jon said as he snuggled down in bed.

"Yeah, she is pretty great."

" What! I thought you were gonna say that your mom was better." Damian raised an eyebrow at Jon and Jon soon realised. "Oh sorry, I forgot for a second who your mom was" Damian went back to reading his book. " You don't talk much about her."

"Not much to say."

"Come on, she can't have been all bad, I mean didn't she tuck you in at night or take care of you when you were sick or sad?"

" She trained me, not much else"

"I can't imagine growing up without mom caring for me like she does, and without dad too."

"Yes it was horrible, can you drop it now." Damian said annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I just find it hard to imagine." Damian closed his book and stood up walking over to his duffle bag. "What are you doing?"

"Packing, I'm going back to the manor." Damian was annoyed, he did not want to think of his mother.

" What? No Damian, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset." Jon ran up to Damian, pulling his arm so he sat on the bed with Jon, Jon kept holding his hand. " Sorry D, I just feel bad for you."

"I don't need your pity Kent."

"I know, but you might need some cheering up, come." Jon pulled Damian down in bed next to him and hugged his best friend. Damian looked uncomfortable.

"Jon what are you doing? Let me go"

"I'm cuddling, come on it's nice. I promise not to tell anyone." Damian looked sceptical but didn't resist as Jon pulled the blanket over them and laid down on the pillow, looking into Damian's eyes. "See, nice right?" Damian didn't answer, only looked at Jon, still questioning this decision. Jon sighed in comfort and closed his eyes, snuggling closer to Damian. Damian looked at the adorable Jon and felt himself slightly blush as he closed his eyes and rested his forehead against Jon's.