The first reminder

The sun broke through the large blinds of the tiny and confined room. Sounds pulsed through the walls and he laced his boots, sliding on his new cloak that was oddly white, Agger walked into the hall. The aroma of pancakes and syrup floated through the warm corridor. His blood still hot with anxiety and his nerves racked, Agger stepped down the hallway as he gently ran his fingers on the walls. Sunlight had blinded him, so he wrapped his eyes with linen until he adjusted to the light and began to make out figures. He had never liked morning light, but somehow, at the same moment, he loved it. He survived the first day and finally made his way into the well lit room where the others waited for him.

Kakuzu murmured. "Bout Damn time."

Agger replied with a sleepy resent. "Not my fault that SOMEONE couldn't stop screaming every FIVE MINUTES!"

       Tobi rubbed the back of his head as he sat. The light broke through the window and seemed to make Agger less irritable as he sat and basked in it. The moment Tobi spoke, Agger shoved a pancake in his eye and began eating.

"Shut up."

        Hidan scarf the food he had and continued for more as he walked across the bamboo floors, the beams creaking. He grabbed a large jug of syrup as he returned and continued his feast. After the group had eaten, Agger set out for training. He never known how to use chakra, only his weapons. But he was soon going to learn, he was more powerful than he thought as he headed into the Lightning desert.

"You, child. Are you the new member...?"

     Agger stepped to the side and turned towards a man with a large suit of armour painted blood red, his hair long and black with what seemed to be gel in it. His well made face seemed hollow, with piercing red eyes.

Agger nodded. "Yeah, names Asura Kokomuri, but call me Agger."

The man crossed his arms. "I am Madara Uchiha. And I will be training you today... ready?"

Agger shook his head. "Don't know how to use chakra."

Madara frowned with frustration. "Tsk...tsk...tsk... then I'll show you."

     Madara channelled his chakra through his body into his teeth, with in a split second, a large inferno burst from his lips and seared the sands.

"You must channel your chakra. There are... five, I believe, main channels. But only four true elements. I can tell you can use both fire and wind. You have a flamboyant but subtle personality, that's how I knew. But anyway, to channel your chakra, you must focus on your energy and then release it. Try it yourself."

      Agger closed his eyes and let the darkness surround him as the chakra in his body stirred, building in his hands. The wind began changing direction and giving off significant amounts of heat. After several seconds, he release the energy in the his palms and shot it. The sand burned with intense heat as it swirled into a flaming tornado, glass slashing though the air as he pushed it forward.

"Fire and wind style: Hell winds!"

      Madara watched as the monster sized tornado touched down and ripped through the desert, destroying anything in its path for almost an hour. Agger collapsed from exhaustion and thirst and woke at noon. The sun beat on Agger, still  exhausted and thirsty. He stood as he began sweat heavily under his cloak, irritating his skin. Madara paced towards him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Your attacks aren't bad, child. But you have much to learn. Keep training with your weapon and chakra attacks. I have infused your weapons with flame retardant metals and strengthen them to withstand even the blades of the God, Cronos. Make use of that."