Chapter 14

"So who all is driving?" Diamond asked as we were getting ready to leave.

Well, me, Jah, and Aiden are getting ready. Stokely's in his room looking for a chain he left here, and everyone else is downstairs.

"Diamond, I don't know right now. I didn't think y'all were gonna come to begin with."

"I mean if I would've gotten a text or sum, then I would've been going regardless. You know Jayden loves going to Chuck E. Cheese."

I looked back at her while she was going through my jewelry, "You would've gotten a text if Jahseh didn't still have my phone."

Diamond looked back at me confused, "Jahseh still has your phone? I thought you had it."

"Whatchu mean you thought I had it?" I asked back just as confused as she was

"I mean, I've been texting who I thought was you, but apparently it was just Jahseh."

Maybe that's why he randomly starts being rude. Fucker decided to go through the best friend texts.

Well if he has the audacity to go through those, I doubt he held back when going through the rest of my phone.

I can't even be mad about it. I be going through his phone when I get bored. Like usually I'd go on tiktok, but he doesn't have tiktok on his phone and I don't remember the password to mines so there's no point in me downloading it.

I just make sure when I go through the phone I leave the hidden folder alone and I stay out of the Snapchat memories.

Usually I just be looking through the settings app cause he ain't got much on his phone anyways.

"Damn, I'm your best friend and you can't even tell the difference between me texting and him texting?"

"I can now that I know. I just thought you were also texting him and you picked up some of his texting style. Y'all practically text the same anyways... it makes sense now though cause I was really tryna figure out for the longest why you stopped sending me your whole for you page."

Right as I was about to take my shorts off to change, Jahseh came in.

"Do you know where my- oh shit my bad," he said leaving out quicker than he came in.

"Why'd he walk out?" Diamond asked, "He seen you in your underwear before."

He then proceeded to knock on the door.

"Go ahead," I said to him. I mean he's acting like he's never seen my ass before.

Instead of just walking in, Jahseh walked in with his hand covering his eyes.

"Jah, what's the point of covering your eyes if you're still gonna sneak glances?"

"I thought I was being respectful," he shrugged them put his hand down, "Anyways do you know where my choker is?"