Chapter 15

"Elaine, she's not talking to me and it's driving me crazy," Stokeley said finishing up his little rant.

It's like 3 in the morning. Everyone else is asleep, and Stokeley felt like it was the best time to interrupt my sleep.

"Stokeley go away."

"Alright so when you and Jahseh start having relationship issues, I don't want you asking me any questions."

I wouldn't go to you for relationship advise anyways. I don't care how well Stokes know Jahseh, I'd never ask that man for advice. You ever get advice that ain't make any sense? I don't mean like it was confusing or anything, I mean the advice contradicts itself. Well that's what it's like getting advice from Stokeley.

"I think I'll survive. If it's so serious to you that she's not talking to you then go bother her about it."

"But I don't want to bother her. You're so unhelpful."

Nigga you came in here to bother me this early in the morning and you thought you would get helpful advice

"Then get out," I told him once again.

This time he actually walked out and right as my door closed, I heard Jahseh's door open.

"Vro she's not helping," I heard him say from across the hall.

"Maybe cause you bothered her while she's sleeping," Jah said then the door closed.

Finally, I can go back to sleep.

I kid you not, when I was finally falling asleep, my phone went off. Maybe I can just ignore it. Whatever it is can't be that important.

I tried to fall asleep again, and my phone went off again.

Fuck it. I'ma just check the notification and go to sleep after that.

Once I picked my phone up and let my eyes adjust to the brightness, I swiped up on the lock screen just to see that Stokeley cashapped me twice. $50 each time.

I really didn't think he'd take that $100 a question thing seriously.

Then my phone went off again from a text.

"Pimp Daddy Stokes"

How Do I Start The Conversation?

how do you start any other conversation Stokeley ??

it's not that fuckin hard buddy

It Is Hard

I Don't Know What To Say

Should I Ask Her If She Wants To Watch A Movie?

Do I Ask If She Wants To Go Out To Eat?

What If She Yells At Me?