Chapter 11

"Mum! We're home!" Harry shouted from the door entrance.

"Okay! Dinner will be served in a few minutes." His Mum said. I looked at him. He was probably the cutest human being alive. He green eyes and his plump red lips. I just can't resist.

"Wanna go upstairs to my room?" He asked me.

"Sure, why not." I answered, walking behind him as he lead the way.

"Here it is."

"It's so clean

"It's so clean." I said gapping at the room. He chuckle.

"Yeah, I hate it when it's untidy. It gets me annoyed." He said putting his hands of his hips.

"Then you definitely don't wanna go in my room." I stated. He laughed. He walked over to the clean white bed at sat down, he patted the space next to him telling me to sit.

"I have a question." I said.

"Ask away." He said smiling.

"Once we entered the room, you looked happier. Why?" His eyes went wide and he looked away.

"Hey you don't have to tell me. If it makes you upset then you don't have to." He took a deep breath and faced me. His eyes were filled with what looked like hurt and sorrow.

"I'll tell you. So, when I started middle school.... I was bullied. I would go home with scars and bruises from the children there. But there was one person that would pick on me all the time, it was Aiden. The one we saw today. He would pick on me every day, which made me afraid of going to school. But.... My Father. He was probably the nicest person I had ever met. He'd encourage me to keep going. He was the one who decorated my room and I haven't changed it since. That's why I feel so happy being in my room........He told me to stand up for myself. And that's what I did, and it helped. It stopped. But then he passed away from cancer. I lost everything. And the bullying resumed. Then I decided to start learning boxing. I trained. I was able to fight them off. I changed into a whole different person. I started to wear black coloured clothes. And I guess that's how I got the name 'punk boy'. Most people were scared of me but I didn't care, obviously. So, yeah. That's about it."

My eyes were blurry because of the tears that were in my eyes. I didn't know any of that. Even if being his sister's 'boyfriend'. I felt so bad but I know he hates sympathy.

"Are you okay?" He asked, seeing the tears in my eyes.

"Um-yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I said with a sad smile

"HARRY! LOUIS! COME DOWN STAIRS, DINNER IS BEING SERVED!" Anne shouted from downstairs.

"WE'RE COMING!" Harry shouted back. We went downstairs as fast as we could as we were famished.

I really just wanna know more about Harry now. After what he's told me about his past, I wanna know more. But I have to earn his actual trust. Then maybe he'll tell me more. I'll just have to wait....