So

MAJOR TW: Detailed description of rape, abuse, bleeding, pain, physical abuse, verbal abuse.

Wilbur POV

He dragged me into the small bathroom of the apartment we had just moved into here in America. His grip was tight on my wrist causing extreme pain, it would leave a bruise.

He shoved me against the floor before he locked the door behind us, his eyes were cold, they always were.

"You little slut don't you fucking dare go around ruin my reputation here too" His voice was just as cold as his eyes.

"I swear to god if you tell anyone I will fucking kill you, DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND" He yelled and my head was lifted by my hair.

I felt him pull my pants down, and then my boxers, I knew that fighting against it was useless, I had known since I was 15. He pushed his cock into me, it was painful, but I had to just take the pain. He pulled it in and out multiple times roughly.

He then had the audacity to cum inside of me, he hadn't done that a lot.

"You like that don't you, you fucking fag, fucking ugly fag, I didn't raise a fucking fag, what happened to you, fucking useless piece of crap." He spat, I didn't react, I didn't even flinch. This was how it was, I was outed to him when I was fifteen, he had seen me as a great son, until then.

My mom died when I was four, and I had always been a daddy's boy, before he found out, before he became an alcoholic because he couldn't deal with having a gay son.

"Where is my fucking SON Wilbur, WHERE THE FUCK DID MY SON GO" He yelled as he left the bathroom, leaving me bleeding on the floor, tired and with my ass still out in the air.

Today had been so good, then I came home.
Maybe I should call Schlatt, would he pick up?
I could maybe even sleep at his house.

"Hi" My voice was weak and broken and i could barely hear it.

"Hey Wil~" Schlatt replied in a flirty tone, which made me gag considering what I had just been through, once again.

"No..." I whispered feeling tears press through my closed eyelids.

The line went quiet for a while, had he hung up?

"I'll be over in fifteen minutes, get your stuff and wait on the porch" Schlatt then said before he hung up. I had told him my address earlier today, in case I needed to be saved from my dad. What a coincidence, it's almost laughable.

I didn't have anything to bring, I didn't want to bring my pyjama, it was a gift from my dad, he still bought me birthday presents. I just threw my toothbrush in my pocket before I scurried out to the porch, hopefully my dad wouldn't notice that I was gone.

Schlatt's car pulled into my driveway and I ran into his arms when he stepped out of the car.
I was crying so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"Hey" He whispered into my hair, he picked me up and put me in the passenger seat, I melted in his touch, oh it felt so good to be touched without it hurting.

The car ride was silent, apart from Schlatt singing a song, I recognised it as "Three" by Sleeping At Last.

"Maybe I've done enough... Your golden child grew up" He sang and I felt tears sting in my eyes once again, for all the nights I had yelled those lyrics out loud in my room, trying to remind myself that my dad's behaviour was my fault.

"A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell" Schlatt sang as we were almost at his house, memories from an hour earlier flooded my head, was I ashamed of it? Yes, of course I was, it had to be my fault, right?

"We're here" He spoke softly and held his hand out to help me out of the car, my legs gave out as I tried to stand, both from pain and tiredness.

He carried me inside, he was probably going to lay me in his bed.

"I have to pee" I whispered as we passed the bathroom, I was deadly scared of going to the bathroom alone, since every time I closed my eyes, my dad was there. In school Phil always came with me, telling me that everything was fine, it was silly. It was pathetic.

"Oh, okay then go?" He said with a laugh but quickly turned serious when he saw my terrified expression.

"Don't wanna go alone, scary..." I was choking the words out and I knew that I sounded like a fucking baby.

"That's alright, I'll just turn around is that fine?" He said as he walked me to the bathroom. I nodded in response.

I sat down, standing up peeing made me feel as if a dick would be pushed into me at any given moment. Phil had asked why I didn't stand up, I had broken down crying in his arms and he had apologised a million times. He was the only one who knew about it, about the rape, about what my dad did, that's why he had taken on the fatherly role over me.

When I was done I carefully pulled my pants up before I, on shaky legs, walked over to the small sink. In the mirror I caught a glimpse of myself, my eyes were red from crying and my hair was all messed up from my dad pulling it as he mercilessly raped me. I cried at the sight of myself, collapsed into a ball on the bathroom floor.

Schlatt put his arms around me and cradled me until my tears eventually died out, then he carried me to bed and laid down next to me.

His embrace made me feel safe.