All Endings

Word Count: 3218

End of ACT I. . . (ACT II coming soon.) Every time I feel bad about my writing, I just look up mafia love stories to make myself feel better.. I recommend doing it get actual self-esteem. C:

(---------------------------------------------------------)

Tommy, Tubbo, and I hadn't gone far from L'manburg's walls.

 I was too paranoid to, afraid that Tubbo would be captured again. I was afraid I would be captured again, and possibly Tommy. It always made my stomach churn thinking about it, thinking how I couldn't protect Tubbo that time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Tommy give a loud hooray. I was almost knocked over when he bolted past me, scaling the hill we were going up at an alarming rate. At the top, cows stareddown at him, horrified at the rather tall boy barreling towards them.

A chuckle escaped my lips as I watched in amusement as the cows scrambled out of the path of the blonde boy. Tubbo was a lot slower than Tommy, waving his arms as he began to race up the hill after Tommy. I was left behind, but I didn't mind really. I was already beginning to grow lost in thought again.

That voice from Schlatt, it was a familiar one. The answer to who that voice belonged to always seemed to elude me, skipping around me tauntingly. I began to think I would never figure it out, but that person Dream had been talking to a couple nights ago. That person, and Schlatt both gave me a bad feeling. Yet, the connection between them didn't seem good enough to me.

It never did, and that's probably why I was the worse at figuring out mysteries.

It could've been one of the new people Tommy was telling me about. I had yet to meet them, but I had heard quite a lot about these two people called Darryl and Zak. But Tommy and Tubbo referred to them as Bad and Skeppy, and gave them the weirdest descriptions.

A man with skin as black as night, with pearl white eyes? And a short man with crystals coming out of his skin? It seems hard to believe, despite Fundy being an actual fox. But I had never heard crystals coming out of someone, even when I lived in the city.

"Y/N, there's a yellow cow!" Tommy called down to me, urging me to move fast with a dramatic wave of his hand. I scoffed at his emphasized actions, before quickening my pace up the hill.

Once I had finally made it to the top, I found a sandy colored cow. The cow was munching on grass, seeming unbothered by the two young boys practically climbing all over it. Quite a few cows had scampered off after Tommy's outburst on the hill, but I could still see a few remaining.

The ones left were mostly brown and white, and a black calf remaining by its mother. I turned my attention back on Tommy, who now clinging onto the sandy colored cow to avoid falling off it as it began to trot. 

Tubbo had gotten off when it started moving, almost as if he had experience with this. 

"Tommy, get off that cow before you get hurt," I ordered, watching as Tommy proceeded to fall off it with a thump and groan. I suppressed a laugh, despite hearing Tubbo burst out in laughter.

 I gave Tubbo a serious look, despite still feeling laughter bubble up in my throat. 

Tommy sat up, rubbing his head, but a wide smile was still spread across his face. "My side hurts now," Tommy commented joyfully, which caused me to lose my composure finally. I ended up doubling over laughing at Tommy, who just glowered at me, but was clearly beginning to laugh to.