🐚Transformations & New Friends🐚

Dark skies hanged over the seaside castle as Adonis, Ursul and Y/n were on the royal ship in the sea talking to King Triton.

Adonis: "Oh, Father, I'm so worried about Crescendo." He said honestly while he held Y/n close to his heart.

Triton: "Everything's going to be all right, Adonis. We have search parties scouring the ocean. I'm going to join them myself." He stated seriously as Y/n looked up at her husband and then Ursul before pulling away from Adonis.

Y/n: "Adonis, maybe you and Ursul should go with him." She said seriously as well honestly while Adonis looked down at her surprised by her suggestion.

Adonis: "But, Y/n..." He started to talk until Y/n placed her forefinger onto his lips to gently quite him.

Y/n: "I need to stay here and lead the search on land. But you and Ursul know these waters, and you know our son." She said honestly before gently caressing Adonis's face in her hands. "You have to go, both of you." She said honestly while looking deep into Adonis's sea blue eyes with her e/c eyes that told him all he needed to know.

Triton: "It may be dangerous, Y/n." He said honestly a bit worried for his daughter in law until Adonis sighed softly before kissing Y/n lovingly on the lips.

Adonis: "No, Y/n's right, Father. I should have known I could not keep Crescendo from the sea. It's a part of him." He said honestly as he looked over at his father. "And a part of me. I have to go." He said seriously while Triton nodded as his trident glowed bright as did Ursul's shell.

Ursul jumped out of the boat as he began transforming back into his true form after twelve long years creating a huge splash in the ocean before surfacing beside his uncle.

Adonis looked back at Y/n before hugging her close to his heart and kissed her gently on her forehead while Y/n whispered softly in his ear.

Y/n: "Bring him home. I want both of you return to me safe and sound, Adonis. I love you so much." She sniffled softly before helping Adonis onto the boat's railing watching Triton's trident glow as well Ursul's shell.

Adonis: "I love you too, Y/n. And I'll bring him home, I swear it." He said honestly before looking at his father and cousin nodding as he breathed deeply while holding his arms out beside him.

The combined magic of the trident and shell hit Adonis making him float off the ship in a cover of golden magic as his legs began changing back into his sea foam green merman tail along with his old royal crown prince gold bracers before Y/n's eyes. Adonis shook his loose red hair side to side then opened his sea blue eyes to smile at his love as he dived into the sea for the first time in years and swam deep into it's waters with Triton and Ursul following after him