Part 1 Meet Gouri and family

Before going to story I wanted to make it clear for you that you may or may not find shivika or ruvya in this it's totally about rikara you may not even find the family characters as I said it's a movie story.The backdrop of this story will be some random village and Vizag (Vishakapatnam -a beautiful city in Andhra Pradesh.)

                   It's a usual morning in a village with greenery filled all around.Winning kabaddi is related to their prestige in these neighbour villages. Three friends Tej,Shakti and kali are very well known for their unbreakable friendship.But destiny always stores something we never expect.
                It's pinky's ( sister of Tej) engagement today with an NRI doctor.all were very happy except pinky. Engagement is finished.But 10 days before marriage something unexpected took place Tej was really shocked while reading the letter saying-
                "My dear brother I am really sorry I know I am doing wrong. Eloping with someone is really wrong. But I don't want this marriage. In the fear of your rejection, we are eloping."    Tej crumbles the letter and shocked to know  that it's Shakti with whom his sister eloped. From then his  friendship changed to hatred towards him.

8 years later     

                        Tej's second sister , Roop
a dumb woman was married to kali and blessed with a baby boy named
Ajay. Tej got married to Jhanvi and blessed with a baby girl named Gouri, the only girl daughter among 14 grand sons in the family. Everyone loves her and Tej loves her even more,pampered one.

At Gouri's 14 years

A boy( almost of Gouri's age) : vo  umm.. Gouri letter.
           Goury takes the letter and tears it.
Gouri(annoyingly):If you give it again I will inform my father.He will kill you. Now itself I am telling you after that I am not involved.
    Whenever Gouri warns something like this she will definitely do whatever she warned.

   Again one day the same boy gives her letter and this time she did as she said and went to house with that letter to inform Tej.

Boy(scarily chasing her): Gouri please Gouri don't give it to your father.
  But Gouri goes to his father who is descending stairs and gives it to him.
Tej( beating the boy with stick): How dare you? You gave love letter to my daughter you.. he was going to beat again the boy who is crying badly but the boy father reaches there
Boy's father: Saheb please leave him na I promise this will never happen again,from now I won't even send him to school.
Tej: Send him to school but in another village.Leave this village and go. I am Saying this not because I am angry with your son but because I love my daughter.
The boy's father was shocked but he has to follow Tej as he had power.
Later
     Gouri sits on cradle with Tej placing her head on his shoulder swinging while everyone are present. Jhanvi glares at them while Gouri pouts.
Jhanvi : are you in your senses Gouri how can you inform your father about a boy giving you love letter.What if your father kills that boy? You could have complained to your teacher na.
Gouri: Mom I already warned him that I will complain to dad about him if he do that again but he gave me again. I am not involved.
Jhanvi: Seeing everyone's support you are becoming stubborn day by day.
Both Tej and Gouri smile sheepishly.
After some four years you will reach 18 I will get someone going on that road and marry him with you.  Everyone laughs while Gouri and Tej pouts.
Jhanvi ( continuing): See later, that road side guy beats you unable to tolerate your stubborness then you will get your senses.
Gouri(On verge of crying): see Pappa
Tej(consoling her):leave her beta she is talking nonsense.
Gouri: No she is scolding me.
Dadi enters at the same time listening everything and sit beside Gouri.
Tej:Maa convince Gouri she is feeling bad because of Jhanvi words.
Dadi(tapping Gouri's cheek): My princess leave her, she doesn't know anything my sona won't get such random guys for marrying she Will get some great person who can comes from sky,will make walk on flowers bed and roam her around in boat sized car.To say in one word a prince will come to take you.

Gouri(shying): see Pappa
Tej(mocking):see Pappa and hugs her
Dadi(teasing): yes your Pappa only will get your prince.
      So from then our Gouri Sharma is fixed for her prince charming.

       So how is the story line ?you people like it don't forget to vote and if you don't like comment and let me know my mistakes and you disliked but don't ignore.This is my first story.
I know you may have disappointed for not getting omkara's entry but prince won't come so easily in next part you get omkara's introduction.There is a lot of flashback about Tej,shakti, and kali and because of that the part became lengthy and I couldn't write omkara's introduction but I promise his introduction will be up to the mark tomorrow.