Final Rejection 2

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

THREE DAYS TO THE WEDDING

6:17am

Gulf woke up to Lee touching his cheeks softly

Gulf woke up to Lee touching his cheeks softly. Opening his eyes he felt very weak, Even though he had been sleeping earlier. His stomach rumbling could be held reminding him he had not eaten anything for two days now.

Gulf felt disgust on Lee's touch and pulled away immediately. Lee feeling hurt ,but his it behind a smile as he went to get another food for Gulf which was hot and made by him again that morning.

" Here eat this ,you would need all your strength today, because we are leaving Town this evening when it is dark out. We were supposed to leave yesterday,but the person I was waiting for didn't show up at all, so we are doing this today okay" said Lee as he moved away giving Gulf space to eat.

Leaving as in leaving town, no ,no ,that can't happen,of they Left town the chance of Mew finding him will be lost unless he escaped somehow.

" What do you mean by leave here,and where exactly are you taking me ?" Asked Gulf scared of the answer.

" We will be going back home of course,how home,and you will go back to being my wife" said Lee smiling.

" No ,I am not doing that,I will never go anywhere with you ,you bastard,I rather die than become your wife once again" said Gulf angrily.

" Well ,it's a good thing you don't have a choice now isn't it. Where and what I say goes, your desires about it means absolutely nothing to me" said Lee as he stood up insane smile on his lips and left.

Gulf looks to the food infront of him and immediately began taking it down. He was weak from stress and hunger. He needs all his strength if he wants to escape from here before this man came and took him away.