Getting There

I was running, faster then I have ever ran before. I was finally out of that shit hole they called orphanage, with deep marks on my back from every time I misbehave (which was alot). All I need now is to find him, I had a letter not to long ago from this place called hogwarts. I didn't really belive it be it mention my brother and I have to find him, I can't count how many times I've tried to escape from there and find him, but alway getting caught.

My feet grew tired but I new I had to keep going. I decided to get on a train, I didn't know exactly where I was going but I had a ruff idea. I heard the lady coming around asking for tickets, but of course I didn't have one. "ticket please" "I...um...i" before I could finish I ran off the train, luckily it was stopping so I had a chance jump off. Gaurds chase after me, they finally gave up and went back.

I was finally here, standing out side the house debating whether or not he would want to see me. Its not like he dosent know we grew up togerth since we where 7, when they decided they can't handle me. But we would right to each other every day until he stop, and I never knew why.

I knocked the kinda aggressively. A young boy who look exactly my age, he just stud there starting, the eye contact was awkward but kinda nice. "move out the way boy" ugh his vioce still annoying as before. As soon as I saw my dear beloved uncle vernon. As soon he saw me his eyes widend, "petunia get here, NOW" he said the last park through his teeth.

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled my inside, Aunt Petunia  gasped when she saw me. "what are you doing her girl" he said in desgust " I'm here to see harry" I said with no exspetion on my face. "no-" before he could answer petunia stepped in " very well you have exactly 10-minutes" I shuck my head " I'm got some think to say to you" I took a step closer to them, " HOW DARE YOU, KEEPING ME AWAY FROM MY FUCKING TWIN" I raised my viose, I smirked " rot in hell" and with that I took Harrys arm and we rushed up stairs.

"good to see you to" I said sarcastically  while my ear was up agenst the door so I could hear what they where saying. "ummmm what are you doing here" harry said with a kinda shaky voice. "Harry you could at least  pretend to be happy" "jubilee I am it's just, I haven't seen you for ages. I missed you so much, I alway read the news paper and lison to the radio in case I see or hear your name" a smile grew on my face "came hear to tell you that I'm going to hogwarts" I never seen Harry so excited in my life. After that we had a small covo about hogwarts.

I could her uncle vernon and the phone to someone but when I realised I rushed to the window. " jubilee where are you going" I look back at him "he's on the phone to the orphanage and im not going back". by this time I had one leg dangling out side of the window. " jubilee stay safe" I winked at him " not making any promises".

I jumped out of the window " where are you going to go" "umm on the run" "no u can't, go to, ugh, go to" "Harry" I gave a soft smile "come with me plaese" he looks around for a bit and then answers "fine just, wait"

I heard someone shouting and then a door slamming, then appears harry. He looked kinda relieved, "I've been wanting to do that for ages" he said with a bag in his hands, "stuff?" I pointed to the bag, he noded.

We stopped at a park. "you can sleep on the bench I'll take the floor" harry while taking a blanket out of his bag. " nah, I'm used to sleeping on cold grown" "well your definitely having the blanket, we don't want no wirdos looking at you" it made me smile to how much he actually cared about Me.

I wake up to Harry standing up and a bus that looked like it just stopped. "hello this bus is a night bus for witch's and wizards" the bus assistant said. I heard a rustling in the Bush, I started to walk over to it but just before I could reach it harry grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in the bus. We had a small but very really convocation with the bus assistant. He was telling us about siruis black and how he escaped from azkaban. I went back to sleep while harry gave the directions, I didn't know where we where going but he obviously did.

Next thing I knew I'm lying in a bed in someones room, a red haired girl smiled at me. " hey, your wake I'm ginny weasley umm, your brothers down stairs, I could take you there if you like" I sat up and rubbed my eyes "umm thanks, I'm jubilee potter"

I entered the dining room, I will tell you now I couldn't count how many gingers I saw but, whatever. "you all right" Harry said coming up to me "errr yeah, I think so" I said looking at the meny heads facing my direction "let my introduction you" he said stepping closer to the table which I flollowed. "this is my best friend Ron" Ron stands up awkwardly and says a nervous hello, " there the twins Fred and George" they both wink, "and that's Percy" he just gave me a smile, " and Mr and Mis wealsey" Mr wealsey gave me a wave while mis wealey gave me a huge.

"so jubilee we have heard that Harry had a twin sister but, may I ask, why didn't you go to hogwarts" Mis wealsey slaps him. " well, I did live with Harry until I was 7 but that's when my aunt and uncle decided that I was to much so I got sent to the orphanage" after I was done I gave everyone a reasuring smile. "how did you get to harry, I mean if your where in the" "orphanage" the twins ask. "I don't long escaped there" I smirked, "wicked" they both said at the same time.