King's Crossing

"so your telling me I have to run into a brick wall" I said with a light luagh, "well yeah, it's not a really brick wall" harry tried to convince me. I crosted my arms over my chest and gave him a 'wot" look. "look jubilee, I'll go first and then u can follow" Fred said while I watch him pust his trolly through, as soon as I saw him go through the corners of my lips went up. "fine I'm ready". I grabbed my trolly and ran for it, with my eyes squeezed shut, all of a sudden I heard a 'BANG" noice and I was lying on the floor.

I opened my eyes and saw that I crashed into someone's trolly. " you idiot, why dont you look where your going next time" this girl with brown bushy hair said. "don't try and fucking blam me. You where in the fucking way, why don't before you try and talk to me you take that pole out of your ass first." I smirk straight after and you could tell that was pissing her off but she also look verry surprise at what I just said. I could hear snickering, I turned to see Ron, Harry, Fred and George standing behind me, Harry DID NOT look impressed.

" RONALD WEALSEY IT'S NOT FUNNY" this bitch said "well, I think you should go now so I don't have to look at you" she said the last part quietly but I could tell that she was trying to gain her confidence back. I laughed a bit" I aint fucking moving" she suddenly came closer " I said you should go now-" "get the fuck out of my face before I knock your off the concrete" I interrupted, Harry quickly grabbed my and moved me away from her. She looked taken back bye my words. "that's enough now, jubilee meet my best friend hermione and umm hermione meet my....sister jubilee" she wasn't expecting that. "SISTER!!!!" she was ovs annoyed, "did he stutter" I gave her a fake smile. She walk over to Harry and whisper something in his ear. I just ignored her and went to go talk to the Twins.

Me and Ron were already in the carriage while hermione and Harry where having a ✨privet✨ chat, when we could hear everything they where saying. "you need to be the bigger person, your so much smarter then she is and she is not in a very healthy state, to be honest with you I don't think you should learn magic" I learn harry say through the door. I got up and went over to the door. "these doors aren't sound pruff" I gave him a quick smile and went back to my seat.
"jubilee I'm sorry its jus-" "it dosent matter, alot of people think I shouldn't do things but I still did them" harry looked away, "oh and by the way I'm in a verry healthy state".

It's been quiet for the longest time. Ron and hermione were sitting together, Harry was sitting oh the other side with this guy that had his coat over him, and I was on the floor cuz I didn't want to sidnext to harry and I would rather kill myself than sit with hermione.

Where was a loud cluttering notice and all the lights went off. Ron had is hand on the window, it suddenly turned to ice. "I don't like this" hermione say she grabbed Ron's arm. I roll my eyes and stand up, "where are you going" I turned to look at harry. " I'm not sitting here waiting around, I'm going to see what's happening" "your mad" I looked hermione in the eye and said "yes, but that's thats my best feature" and with that I left.

I woundered around for a bit and eventually found Fred and geroge in the carrge. I walk in and sat in between the twins, on the other side there where 2 boys, "well hey jubilee you just couldn't stay way, could you?" I looked at George and gave a slight laugh "don't flatter yourself" I turned away and looked at the boys in front of me. "hey I'm jubilee potter, you are?" "cedri diggory, I didn't know Harry had a sister" a boy that had brown hair and an amazing jaw line said. "yeah well, alot of people didn't know" "what year are you starting" he said "3rd year, what year you in" he chuckled a bit and answered "5th year" I gave him a sweet little smile. The other boy had fallen asleep by now.

I forgot all about Harry and what happened, I didnt even notice the train moving again.

"well I gotta go" the boyes looked disappointed "awww you guys like me that much, how cute". Shut the door and carried on walking, when suddenly i head-butted someone in the chest. "oh I'm sorry" I looked up to see malfoy, "it's alright babe, don't worry about it" I smirked and raised a brow " don't call me babe" I said pushing past him. He turned around to look at me before I went back into my carriage, "whatever your, babe" and with that he turned around and carried on walking.

I walk inside seeing a man who had dirty blond hair, emerald green eyes and a moustache, giving harry a peace chocolate. As soon as I entered they all look at me and ovcorse, once again hermione had-a-go at me.

" where have you been" before I could answer she carried on talking. "harry fainted and you where off doing nothing to help him, you selfish little brat" she look at me dead in the eye, but she still carried on. "Harry dosent deserve a sister like you" I could feel my blood boil. "no wonder your aunt and uncle didnt want you" by this time harry was OK, and everyone just watch them.

She had a smirk on her face like she accomplished somthing.

I punched her really really hard in the face, she was on the floor and I was on top of her, I wouldn't stop punching, the man that was helping Harry tried to get me off but it didn't work, until a pair of hands grabbed me off her (BTW everyone from different carriages was watching). "chew on that bitch".
I turned around to see George. "come on, let go to my compartment" I agreed. My nose still dripping with blood and I had kinda bruised.

after that George helped me with my bloody nose. The boys in the compartment didn't ask questions. It was a good journey after that.