..he's dead..

The blonde-haired boy stared into the lava, he was alone...on Christmas Day. No one, except Dream and Ghostbur, gave him gifts or even visited. Tommy was cold but being here made him warm...he needed to be warmer..feel like someone's actually there and is hugging him. The boy's grey-blue eyes closed slowly, taking in a deep breath and spreading apart his arms.

No one
Was there
To stop him.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

He let himself fall into the lava, a sudden yell of the child's name could be heard as they plunged into the lava.
The lava burnt his skin, tearing it apart as he finally let out all the held back tears. He realised what he'd done...instantly starting to try and get out but to not avail...he died.

TommyInnit tried to swim in lava
.
.
.
.
.
TommyInnit has left the game
.
.
.
.
.
GhostInnit has joined the game

Time froze at that moment, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the chat. All eyes wide, all hearts stopped for moment. Everyone who cared couldn't move and others simply just carried on with their lives.

Tubbo froze as he read the message, eyes wider than ever. He fell to his knees and yelled out his name, he cried as he realised how it could be his own fault...he should've done what was best for both of them and not just himself.

Ghostbur held back his tears as he watched Tommy fall, not wanting to forget what happened. His eyes were wide but tried to look on the bright side, 'He'll come back like me, right?'

GhostInnit was hugging his knees, his whole being was extremely warm as they found themself covered in lava. He swam up, floating at the surface. He looked up, seeing a ledge which he floated up to. He suddenly heard his name be called, "Tommy..?"