Mouse Hunt

There was a strange hut there in the desert. It wasn't an odd or unusual size and was made with wooden logs and iron hinges. No, the weirdness was more associated with what that cabin was surrounded with. There was a green garden with vegetables and fruit trees that usually did not grow in a desert. A rain cloud hung over the hut in the deepest and blackest colour and constantly watered the plants and flowers. From the outside, this house looked intimate and cozy. It was built with brown woods and had sandstone decorations. Small, semi-rounded windows added to the overall look of the house and had been placed in a fairly symmetrical pattern. The house was equipped with a kitchenette and a bathroom, it also had a spacious study room and a modest cellar. A garden path led around the hut and circled half the house. The roof was low, triangular and layered and covered with weirdly with seaweed. There were two large chimneys on the side of the house. Many smaller windows let work the person inside well even at night. The hut itself was surrounded by paved ground, it had been a necessary addition because otherwise the ground would become muddy due to the rain cloud.
Inside the Wanderer lay on a comfortable hay bed. And when the stranger lay there, bored and unemployed, there was a noise. The stranger got up, lightning quick and he looked around. There was another scraping noise that was so distracting his peaceful boring lazy day. So distracting that it erased any boredom in the Stranger's mind. How water can put out a fire. As quietly as he could, he lay flat on the floor and pressed his ear against it so that his ear was between two boards and began to listen. He lay and lay and lay, listening to the silence and just as he was about to fall into the dreamlands, the scratching reappeared and came through the walls. Frustrated, the stranger got up, threw some dust off his clothes and realized that he really had to sweep through his simple chambers again. "Not today." he lazily reassured himself. This time he leaned against the wall and started the process all over again. Before he wanted to do anything about the rude noisemaker, he wanted to know what kind of animal it was anyway. "Maybe a rat, a mouse or a badger?" thought the wanderer. He methodically began to scour the wall, moving his head up and down while still placing his right hand around his right ear and pressing his head against the wall. The scraping noises now seemed to come from everywhere and were driving him crazy. Still, he wanted to know that he wasn't being mocked by an unknown devil. His teacher had always said to him: "Nobody is easy, there is something indescribably different behind everything." And his teacher was often right with this statement, on their trips together. Although the Stranger could use magic, he had learned that the solution wasn't always magical, or that it solved every problem, otherwise the rain cloud spell would work properly and not endlessly summon a cloud to make it rain.

After following the sound throughout the cabin, he managed to find a small hole in the boards. With one hand he tore the board out, faster than his own shadow, and looked at a small family of mice.

"Shit. They're just too adorable to be set out in the wild. They probably found my house to get out of the hot weather, but they can't stay like that or I'll go crazy." He projected a calm energy around the area so that the mouse family could not run away. Put the plank back in its place and took out his drawing book. With great strength and attention to detail, the stranger made a sketch for a house that was comparable to his "Just a very small house for mice. It took some wood, all afternoon and hard work, as every free moment between his studies he was working to build a house for his little neighbors. And when he was finished." the stranger was quite happy with himself and his work. It looked exactly like on his sketch. As a last note he left a piece of newer cheese in the dollhouse. He further increased the smell of the cheese easily and when the mice finally had moved in. The wanderer was completely happy and put the doll's house up in his garden. Then he went back in his hut, looked out the window one last time, took off his boots and lay back on his bed. With a smile and a little disappointment at not having any real guests to talk to. The stranger fell asleep. He wandered into the depths of the dreamlands and was ready to tell his love what he had experienced that day.