1. The Little Girl

Rebekah's POV

Seeing Hayley and Hope so happy with each other and lots of cuddles is adorable but also upset, I wish I had a kid like hers, to watch them grow up and becoming biggest families once they have their children of their own and repeat and over again down the generations. But I knew that is impossible as I am a vampire and vampires can't have children but Hayley was so lucky that Klaus is a hybrid and they already had a daughter of their own, Hope. Sometimes I wish I could take Hope and run away then watch her grow up as like she is my own kid but I can't hurt people like that. They also my family too... I couldn't betrayed them. At least I spend whole a year with Hope when she was in trouble and I had to look after her. I'm glad Klaus choose me to look after his kid even when we still hate each other for something I have done in past and he isn't pleased with that so he made a deal with me that I have to leave for good and I did for everyone safety, that was heartbreaking I ever done to my family... leaving them for good. But sadly, I think I should leave again for good or at least for a while so I can try my best to let it go about the "wanting to have a kid" situation. I'm sure my brothers will understand, I mean I did try hard my best not to show my emotions but they kind of knew about it and support me as possible as they can and to show me that it is okay but I knew it wasn't okay at all.

I felt touch on my shoulder made me startled and turn round to see Klaus, he took a seat next to me and look in my eyes...

"Bex, are you thinking about it again?" He asked I look down and try to avoid his eyes but he move my chin to look at him, "why don't we go have a nice walk?" He asked I nodded.

~

Klaus and I are still walking but no idea where we're going or he still haven't told me where to go to, or maybe he did want go for a walk. I need to tell him that I like to leave for a while.

"Klaus." I said he turn round to face me...

"What is it, sister?" He asked.

"Maybe... I should leave for a while." I said.

"Why could you want that?" Klaus asked frown.

"To let it go." I said.

"I'm not exactly sure what are you talking about?" He asked, sound confused.

"You know how I... 'complaining' wanting have a kid of my own and I need to let it go and move on so I need to leave and try move on." I said, it was sad to hear myself saying that.

"Oh sister, of course. I understand, if that what you want?" Klaus asked look concerns...

"Yes I do and I'm leaving tonight." I said.

"So soon?" Klaus asked, sound bit shock.

"I can't just wait another day breaking my heart." I said sighs and look down.

"Come here." Klaus pulled me into a hug as I cries in his arms while he rubbing my back.

~

"Leaving?" Freya said, sound shocked.

"But why?" Hayley asked.

"I like to move on and try finding my Mr Right charming prince." I laugh along with my brothers... Freya roll her eyes and smile.

"Are you certain sure?" Hayley asked.

"Yes but I will visit like I promise last time." I said Hayley smile and pulled me into a hug.

Soon later, Freya decided to join group hug then Elijah and Klaus came to join too... I heard little cries, I turn round to see Camille carried Hope downstairs and came to me.

~

I watched "leaving New Orleans" sign out of my sight as I drove ahead and never look back.

I sighed, well goodbye New Orleans... let hope it won't be forever... my family need me, Hope need me... and so many more need me badly.

I brake so hard as I saw a little girl looking terrified in front of my car that I almost hit her but noticed she cover in blood, I gasp and get out the car, ran toward to her...

"Oh my goodness, are you hurt?" I asked worried for the child who seem about 7 years old... I check her injuries but nothing there.

"My... my mummy... daddy..." the girl sobbing as I pull her into a hug... oh god she's shaking so bad and carried her inside my car as I took my coat off and wrap round her.

"Sweetie, I don't know what happened to you but... can you try your best to tell me what happened and why is there blood on you?" I asked trying my best not to scare her.

"Mummy... daddy..." she sniffed her nose, "my family... sisters got attacked..." she sniffed her nose again, "the monsters came and kill them." Oh my god... let pray her family isn't dead because I don't know what to do with her.

"Are they alive?" I asked.

"No." She said... now what? "Don't take me to orphanage place, I heard they are bad news." She said looking scared and possibly panicked.

"Do you have anymore family? Aunt? Uncle? Cousins? Anyone?" I asked she shake her head 'no' I sighed... "I'm sorry sweetie if there no one could take you but you might have to go the orphanage." She panicked and ran out of car to woods, "damnit! Wait!" I shouted and ran after her in my vamp speed but slow down when I get to close her so she won't know I'm sort of monster or whatever she thinks of me.
I stopped her, "sweetie I'm sorry, I didn't meant to scared you like that... but is there anyone you think could take you in? Like friends for example?" I asked, hoping there is.

"No, it's just me." She said wipe her eyes before broke in tears even more, that break my heart as I carried her to my car but before she could do anything... "no don't take me there!" She crying trying get out of my grips.

"Hey hey sweetie, I'm not taking you to the orphanage, okay?" I said she stopped moving.

"You're not?" She asked.

"No I won't." I said smile at her.

"Then where could I stay?" She asked.

"You could stay with me for a while until I figure out what to do with you." I said.

"But-"

"Don't worry, it's has nothing to do with the orphanage place I promise you." I added.