The Explanation

Hiii! So this poem isn't the clearest so I thought I'd have an explanation as the second part.

So as you can tell there is some unusual language in so I'll show a few words.

Thy- your
Thou- you
Thine- yours
Thence- from one place to another

So as you can see there are six paragraphs which I'll briefly explain.

P= paragraph

P1) a woman finally gets the love of her life to herself but cannot say how.

P2) shows time going by with extra love and in this paragraph the title is mentioned. (What's mine is thine eternally= what's mine is yours forger)

P3) she mentions the man began to change his physical appearance (described as deformed and disfigured) but she ignored it.

P4) neighbours all crowded at her door and complained about a smell that has gotten stronger overtime. She basically explained it was love, and they thought she was drunk.

P5) this is when they all barge in, and find the man. They have a face of horror and call the police.

P6) the police arrive and handcuff her, and she instantly gets Separation anxiety. They asked her why she did such a thing; and this is when you find out the love of her life she previously murdered, and has been making love to his corpse.