𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑫𝑬
a ron weasley fic by clove

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ she is the starlight that rains down in the darkness ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

───── ° 𐐪𐑂 ( 𝑺𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 )
𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝; dark
𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭; times new roman

───── ° 𐐪𐑂 ( 𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀 ) 𐐪𐑂 ° ─────

° 𐐪𐑂 LIFE ITSELF IS SAID TO RESEMBLES THAT OF AN OCEAN

° 𐐪𐑂 LIFE ITSELF IS SAID TO RESEMBLES THAT OF AN OCEAN. Silver wisps of bewitching moonlight froths on the tip of each wave, gritty sand lay at the edges of the enchanting waters. Where the sea meets the moon blanched land a grating roar can be heard. It is of pebbles which the waves draw back, and fling, returning them to the oceans spiraling depths. It begins, and ceases, and then begins again. On an endless cycle that never seems to comes to an end. But every once in a generation the universe brings down and conjures up a storm from the all mighty powers above, it is a storm so powerful it transforms the entirety of the ocean, shifting its cycle forever. This certain storm thrives in a world of destruction-and therefore rebirth.

NICOLETTE ( COLETTE ) CORDELL is her generations storm. Reigning from one of the most wealthy and publicly adored pureblooded families, and having the ministers right hand man as a father, Nicolette lives in a world of nothing but pure luxurious bliss and elegant fairy dust. But as human nature creates every being to be, Nicolette wants more. Nicolette Cordell strives for true greatness.

WITH her lashes raised to the heavens above, Nicolette has made herself out to be anything but the dainty little prep bitch princess her parents raised and intended on her to be. Sure, Nicolette is known for her fierce temper throughout the halls of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and is full of impulsive decisions that are fueled by anger, it doesn't erase the fact that Nicolette is a political powerhouse. Stars run through her hair like a waterfall, her veins pump with golden fire, and the clouds in the white of her eyes see it all. Nicolette is no stranger to the danger, the death, and the destruction that occurs in her universe. She knows of the evil that lurks deep within the worlds dark crevices that continuously threatens to spill out and taint the earth with the darknesses stain of despair.