The House of Stitches

I realized I was being so unreasonable, I suddenly knew that I was outside, in front of Soul, BlackStar, and the 2 girls from earlier, with the symmetrical looking kid in the background. They stared at me while I wiped my tears from my unheard mother. When I looked at them from looking down, I could see a hint of blush from the guys, especially from the symmetrical looking kid.

As he walked over to me, he said, "I don't think I've been properly introduced, my name is Death the Kid, and these twin pistols are The Thompson Sisters, Liz and Patty." He said with the last part gesturing at the girls who just transformed into there human form.

One girl, shorter than the other, who I presume is Patty, a bright blond with a bright smile on her face. The other, I'm guessing Liz has a dark brown-blond color instead, she's also wearing 3 silver bracelets on both arms. Out of the two, I guess I'll be annoyed by Patty and great friends with Liz.

"Oh my gosh!!!!!! I love your hair!!!!! What do you do to your hair?? What's your favorite color? What's your favorite animal?? Mine is a giraffe!!! Are you going to tell me your name? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?" Patty said, getting close to my face.

"Normal things, brown, jaguar, and Alina", I said responding to everyone of her question without acting like I'm mad as hell or like I'm crying.

As the straight A student cleared her throat to speak, I was already putting in my earbuds an going home . "Anyways, I'm Maka, and this is Tsubaki. You know Soul and BlackStar already." She explained.

"Let me guess, your Maka was it? Are the meister of the scythe here, e.i. Soul. While it's the complete opposite for Tsubaki, she's the weapon of BlackStar. Have I finished the profile you were doing on everybody outside? If you don't mind, I'm going home." I said half sarcastic-half rudely. I'm not really a person to put it in smaller terms.

As I walked to my motorcycle, everyone was surprised for some reason. Probably because when I looked back, Stein was walking over, surprisingly with his cigarette in his hand. Again.

"I don't think so, you need to come to my house, instead of your house, you have to sleep at mine. Lord Death's orders, got it?" He said.

"I need to hear this bullshit from his mouth, go get Lord Death or I'm leaving and I'm not helping you." I yelled back, almost about to put my left leg on my bike. "So you're that type of girls, figures." he muttered under his breath.

Even he did mutter it under his breath, I could still here it, one of the perks of being a witch, I guess. What did he mean by that? is what I thought while I retracted (am I right? I didn't listen in science last yr) my leg and crossed both my legs, while sitting on the motorcycle.

"You can come back up, you do know that right?" I tried not to hear as I listened to music, I don't know why but, I still heard it, with my music at full volume. How weird.

I closed my eyes as the song, Black Paper Moon by Tommy heavenly, one of my favorite songs, I cherished the moment, it sounds so....... I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's so.........

My moment was short lived when I opened my eyes and found Stein, Lord Death, Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, BlackStar, Death the kid, Liz and Patty were standing in front of me.

I pulled my earplugs out, grabbed my iPod, and paused my playlist. "If you're going to help us, you have to play by my rules, do you understand that Alina? Are we going to have any problems?" Lord Death said, in a dark, and mysterious voice.

"What I don't get is that I have to sleep at Stein's house if I can sleep at my own, and besides, you wanted me to come here, I just came out of my own free will hoping to get some cash out of this..." I said all cool, calm and collected. Looking straight in his face, as I felt my eyes change colors. How many times am I going to get pissed today? I questioned myself.