Notes from Hsien

Hello DIYUE/ YUEDI fandom!

I hope these books come as a delightful surprise to you! We choose to launch them on Wang He Di's birthday, to celebrate him turning 22. Happy Birthday, Wang He Di!

On August 19 morning, I was out for a run and these book titles came to my mind

On August 19 morning, I was out for a run and these book titles came to my mind. As I was running, I thought that would take me a lot of time and effort to do it myself, while I still had two fictions to complete (MOTH was completed on 8th Sep).

So, I thought why not make it a compilation of stories of different authors? It's something I wanted to do for a while. ☺️

Then, that awful video happened. For the next few days, I was down and affected. But I knew that DIYUE is real. I wanted to do something for them.

These books idea emerged again. This is the best time to reinforce their relationship, our faith in them and to remind shippers of the many receipts they have given us in the last two years.

Ev and Natalie were the first to say yes. That made me very confident. Then, it was Lu, followed by Gwen, whom haven't written for a while but she said she would try! Tee and Elsa did not even hesitate when I sent them the outline. I know we have a good team of authors already.

As a newbie in writing, all of them are like teachers/ 'sifu' to me. Thank you so much for saying YES! It means a lot for me. And I know it means a lot to our babies and the fandom.

How to read these books?
I recommend reading one book after another unless the story is a continuation from the other one. You can read Shen Yue's POV under "The Boy Who Stole Her Heart" and Didi's POV under "The Girl Who Stole His Heart".

Please follow all the authors in their accounts if you haven't

Please follow all the authors in their accounts if you haven't. They write beautiful stories of DIYUE.

Lastly, please like, vote and leave kind comments to the authors. They have taken time amidst their business to write for the fandom. When you leave a comment, please tag them so they will respond personally.

I would like to personally recognize and acknowledge:

Natalie NatalieKombe , you are rock solid. When the video happened, I turned to you for a discussion and you gladly indulged me. I enjoyed our investigative chats, and I am so honored that you chose to share some crucial information with me. You reinforced my belief.

Ev evfabricando , you are my pillar. Thank you for being steadfast in believing that DIYUE is real, for bouncing ideas with me on the outline, for inspiring me to write, for being a beautiful person. Having you in this project makes me feel secure.

Lu Myhappyending95 , you are my encourager. I look to your comments in all my fictions. You have no idea how they made my day many times over and as a fellow writer, that is worth more than anything. I'm elated you said YES!

Gwen LunayPina , you are steady. When everyone else did not believe, you did. And you held on to that. I know it's been awhile since you wrote, and I'm happy that you are willing to give it a go for our babies' sake! We need to keep the ship sailing!

Tee _kimchirice , you are a strong voice. You are one of the authors who posted on Watty even after the video leak. I know without a doubt that you are a firm believer. Thank you for indulging me in this project. I know you will deliver 😉

Elsa Zazounette86 , you are an amazing writer. Ev suggested you on the team and I agreed immediately. I love Sweet Sixteen and I never forget how you made me feel. I don't know you that well but I know that you write from your heart. That is what we need in the fandom.

THANK YOU LADIES FOR MAKING THIS HAPPENED!

To Wang He Di and Shen Yue,
We love you. Focus on each other. Shut out all the negative voices around you. Love conquers it all.💜💛

Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year!

Yours truly, 💜💛 Hsien First draft 21 September, 2020Final edit 19 December, 2020

Yours truly,
💜💛 Hsien
First draft 21 September, 2020
Final edit 19 December, 2020