My Naruto Time Line(Kinda)

Naruto is 17 years old. Everything is pushed back 5 years except for the kyuubi attack. Minato and kushinas death happen the same. Sai replaces Kakashi on team Minato but he also replaces obito. Basically obito lives and Sai dies taking obitos place. Im making it sound more complicated then it actually is. Obito is not a prodigy but he is the strongest out of his classmates. He still has the same personality. He hates sai but not because of the reasons he hated Kakashi. He hates sai because of the fake smile he wore. Basically the only thing I should tell you is that obito lives and is the top student but not a prodigy. Sai is the dead last because he focuses on his art instead of class. Team Minato is formed. Minato team leader, obito, sai, and rin as his gennin. Obito kills Rin with a fire style because she jumped into it for the same reasons she jumped into Kakashi chidori. Obito kills the rest of the shinobi. Sai is the one that gets trapped under the bolder but this time he actually dies. He doesn't get taken by Madara. The rest of the events happen as normal. Kinda.

The events that we saw in flashbacks  before kyuubi attack happen normally just slightly different. The konoha 12 (Kakashi instead of Naruto) aren't born yet. (Sakumo didn't kill himself yet by the way). Naruto is born. The kyuubi attacked. Basically the same thing.

Fast track 4 years and team guy is born.  The following year the rookie 9 are born

Time skip no jutsu 6 years and Sakumo Hatake takes his own life after suffering chastisement for prioritizing his comrades over the mission. 

Fast track 6 years and team guy become gennin and skip the chunnin exams. Its graduation day with the rookie 9 and everyone passed. This is where our story begins

Words: 317