IПFӨ

Hi! Welcome to a Countryhumans oneshot book filled with wholesomeness and love. This oneshot book would have a running theme which is already self-explanatory in the title. But let me explain further, every oneshot would be in a night time setting. In every oneshot, you - the reader - would have some sort of problem and the Countryhuman that is named in the chapter title would be there to help you!

A lot of bad things have been happening in the world, and everyone's pretty depressed. I, myself, have had those times where I almost committed 'step lego' and have lost it. This is why I want to make this oneshot book. This oneshot book is for all those who's looking for a friend and just needs someone to love them. 

This is heavily inspired by the Hetalia ASMR series that has the same style and setting. That ASMR series has made me feel special and safe. Whenever I listen to it, it feels as if the characters are there with me. I've always wanted a big brother, and they've made me feel like I do. I want to share the same wholesome experience I've gotten with the Hetalia ASMR series, and since Countryhumans is a big thing at the moment, I decided to make this!

A bit of info about the reader though is that you're going to be gender neutral... Or I'm just basically going to refer to you as they/them because I want everyone to enjoy this. There may be some instances that the reader is a specific nationality or something, just for the sake of a specific plot or something, so... Yeah. Just a heads up.

You could also make a request if you want. Just comment down a specific Countryhuman you want, plus other details if you so wish - such as a certain scenario or something. You know the drill. You've surely read a lot of other Countryhumans x Reader books...

I may also touch on some heavy topics, such as death, suicide, depression, drugs, etc... So just be mindful of that. There may be many triggering things in these lol

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!