Part 4 End

John got ready to do the ceremony, it more like a exorcism. He sprinkled holy water on each member of the team. Because Asuna did the hex, she had to be peasant for the ceremony. She sat in a wheelchair with a nurse behind her. John put the voodoo doll on a metal table. He dowsed it with holy water. They had to wait for the doll to dry. Naru payed close attention to Asuna, she was squeezing the handles of the wheelchair. John looked at Asuna who was now shaking, and sweating. As the doll absorbed the holy water it began to shake.

"You...will...not...get...rid...of...me!" Asuna grunted.

The doll was absorbing more of the water.

Asuna lett out unearthly scream.

"Asuna!" The nurse gasped.

"Don't touch her!" Naru said.

The nurse back away.

Asuna started coughing up blood. She was breathing heavily.

John looked to see the doll smoking.

"NARU!" Mai screamed.

Naru looked to see Asuna looking at them with red glowing eyes.

The doll was now completely dry. John took a match and sat it on fire. Asuna screamed, she lounched out of the chair, and tackled John. Naru and Lin grabbed her, Lin held her on the ground.

"labore sudatum est alea!" She growled.

Lin looked up at Naru. "Latin?" He said.

Asuna screamed and struggled as the doll burned.

John recovered, he got up, looked at the doll, it was almost burned.

Asuna started choking. They all watched in horror as black fog came out her mouth. It lingered in the air, before it vanished like a crack of thunder.

"Asuna? ASUNA!" The nurse cried.

She got out her radio. "This nurse Vaiore, I got a code red, repeat code red!" She said.

She started CPR.

Sadly Asuna didn't survive, she had chronic heart failure. The school went back to normal. A memorial was created in her name, students put up flowers, candles, and stuff animals by her picture. One girl said, although she was being bullied, she was always there to help, she never got a thank you in return.