Meet the Senseis: Soldier

This chapter is dedicated to the memory of Rick May, the VA for Soldier.
Warning: Chapter contains graphic nudity, as well as a panel from the TF2 comic, A Cold Day in Hell.

Hebijo Academy

Once again, the students of Hebijo Academy prepared for a grueling day of training.

They were told that they would be trained by another one of the mercs today. They didn't know which one, however.

The students, both normal and elite again, walked into a room, expecting to find a similar sight as last time.

Instead, however, they found Medic standing next to a glowing device.

"So, you're our teacher today?" Asked a student.

"No, actually. I'm just making sure zat you make it through ze teleporter vithout any concerning side effects." Medic explained.

"Teleporter?" Asked Haruka.

"Vell, we have to get you to ze mountains somehow. Unless you prefer to run across ze country?" Medic asked.

And with that, everybody shut up. Once Medic instructed that they enter the teleporter five at a time, they obeyed. First Homura's team, then Miyabi's, then the two groups of random students. When they arrived at the teleporter exit, they were suddenly hit with freezing temperatures. They all looked up and saw that they were on Mount Hotaka.

"So, what now?" Asked Imu.

Then Medic came through the teleporter.

"Vell, I'm not entirely sure myself. However, I do know zat Soldier vanted to find someone here. So, my advice vould be to split up and cover more ground." Medic explained.

At the mere mention of who was teaching them today, Hikage visibly tensed up. And by visibly, I mean everyone saw. And she didn't care. Now, given that Hikage was understood to be an emo (especially by her friends), this set off all sorts of red flags to the other students.

Once Medic was teleported back to Hebijo, the teleporter deactivated, leaving the students on the freezing mountain. They decided to follow Medic's advice and split up.

Timeskip

Miyabi and her team wandered the mountain searching for the person that Sensei Soldier wanted them to find.

Miyabi was getting impatient, but she also expected this. After all, finding 1 person in such a big area wasn't easy.

"Keep an eye out for anything that may lead us to this person." Miyabi instructed.

"Who the hell would come out here, anyway?" Imu asked.

"Does it matter? We were instructed to find this person. I assume that also means that Sensei Soldier wants us to bring them back alive. So, let's stop asking questions and finish our task." Ryōbi said.

"Right... but still, it makes you wonder who this person is. What do you think, Murasaki?" Imu asked her sister.

But when no answer came, they all turned around and saw that Murasaki was nowhere to be seen.

"Alright, where did she go?" Imu sighed, as this was not the first time her sister had split from the group during a mission.

"Well that's just fantastic. Now we have two people to look for." Ryōbi said sarcastically.

"Ryōna, did you see her run off anywhere?" Imu asked.

But just like Murasaki, there was no answer, and Ryōna was nowhere to be seen.