Chapter 1.

" Anna Marie jaxson" my name was called. I walked up on stage. "Thank you" I said grabbing my diploma and shaking my principals hand. I proudly walked down the stairs back to my seat. I waited for the rest of my class to be handed theirs."I welcome you, the class of 2015" the guy said as we threw our caps in the air.

I hugged my bestfriend Cameron."we finally graduated!" I say jumping in his arms."are you ready for tomorrow?" He says hugging me tightly."yes" I say as he places me back to the ground. Cameron and I are moving to L.A. He's pretty famous from vine and YouTube. He wants to go see his friends. They do the same thing.

We drive in the hot summer breeze. I'm so happy we're moving. Cam drives me to my house. I ran upstairs and pulled the suit cases from underneath my bed."cam will you go into the bathroom and get my stuff, like my toothbrushes,tampons and all my hair stuff and makeup" I start laughing.

"Of course" he says throwing his hands in the air."you act like a girl" I say grabbing my bathing suits out of my drawer. I walk over to my closet and grab all my clothes and put them out on my bed and organized them into Certain suit cases.

It was 7:30 at night until I finished packing."are you ready to go to your house?" I asked loading everything in the car. He nodded and we locked the door. We drove to his house and we got in there and started packing his stuff. It took three hours. 10:30."are we leaving at 4:30 in he morning?" I asked laying on the couch drinking some wine."yes, we have to wake up at 3:30 also to get to the airport.

I whined."this is going to suck" I said rolling over."cam what are the boys names?" I asked."matt, carter, Shawn, jack and jack" he says."oh" I say trying to picture out what the guys look like."it's 10:45,we should go to bed" he said giving me a blanket as he goes to sleep on the other couch."goodnight cam" I said."night ava"