( o=^•ェ•)o ┏━┓O6. Degrading His Sister

Also, I have read the whole manga so there will be minor manga spoilers until I state that the anime part has ended. No big spoilers. Not until I inform you all anyways. Happy reading! Also should I take the lexicon up a notch? Or dyou want simple vocab still? I have been keeping fancy words low since there might be non native speakers who have english as their 2nd or 3rd language so I want to consider all of them !! Just asking if you want it higher!

Her brother arrived just 10 minutes later, stating that she will be shifting to Little Falcons elementary school. He profusely thanked the team to which Kita just disregarded him saying that it was fun to have a little sister like her around, and he knew how fun it was to handle little kids.

Koushi and Kita had a bonding moment until the time their train arrived.

They had almost left, almost on emphasis.

Mizuki ran back in front of Atsumu and held her hand out.

His eyes shone with question. But her knowing look made him understand what she had wanted.

He chuckled and bent down, taking off his jacket of the team and put it around her, then bent his head down so Mizuki can get what she wanted.

Let us just state that Atsumu's hair did not remain the same anymore. All ruffled up, to be precise.

She went and hugged the whole team one by one, even Suna which was pretty funny to watch with his flustered face.

Osamu had said, "I am still rooting for Todoroki for ya by the way lil Angel."

"No wayyyyyyy, Onigiri nii-chan!"

"Wait what did you call me?"

"Onigiri nii-chan, for your unquestionable love for onigiris !!"

"I-"

"Okay boi boi now!"

And for the second time this day, Osamu exe had stopped working.

~~~

Koushi had pulled her to the Karasuno gym for taking the bag he had left there for he was in a hurry at that moment.

They picked the bag up and were walking home when Mizuki bumped into someone. 

Her small frame had bumped into someone considerably taller than her. Too tall even. She looked up with a hurt look, wincing in pain as her nose had directly hit his shin.

When she looked up, she was met with eyes of soft auburn brown. His hair fluffed up but sweaty as if he had come out of training. His eyes widened and so did her crimson ones.

But the eyes widening were for two different reasons.

The stranger bent down to see if she was hurt anywhere, so did her brother at the same time.

Both of their eyes met and a realization(LET ME WRITE REALISATION WATTPAD MEANIE) came over them as they stared each other.

"Sooooo, you have a sister ?"

"I do."

"What's her name?"

"Ask her yourself."

"Bro I just bumped into her."

"Your point?"

".... ok."

"Thought so."

"Shut up, Mr. Refreshing."