Tubbo is a Couples Counselor

Tubbo groaned as his two most frequent visitors started yelling again. They were having issues with their relationship. Fundy was accusing Dream of cheating on him with George but Dream was saying they were just friends and Fundy had nothing to worry about. Tubbo started repeatedly clicking a button under his desk signaling that he needed Tommy to come help him.

Tommy burst through the door minutes later and rolled his eyes when he saw Dream and Fundy.

"What is it this time?"

"Dream is cheating on Fundy."

"I am not! This is the problem! Me and George are just best friends! And he's married to Ninja! You never get like this over Sapnap!"

"Because Sapnap is committed to Karl and Quackity! Ninja is never home with George and you flirt with George way more than with Sapnap!"

Tubbo sighed and motioned to the two. Tommy nodded and stood between the two.

"Will you two fucking stop it! Fundy tell your side of the story then Dream will tell his. It's that fucking simple! You're going to give Tubbo a headache! That's my job!" The two both mumbled something and sat down on the sofa. Tommy went and stood behind Tubbo messing with something from the desk.

"Ok Fundy, tell your side."

"Okay so I was on my way to pick up Dream for our date and who do I see him flirting with when I get there. Gogy. So I think, okay they'll stop in a minute so I'll wait here. Then Dream leans down a kisses George in front of me! So obviously I get mad and confront him."

"Okay, Dream your side."

"I was hanging out with George while waiting for Fundy to come get me and we naturally start messing with eachother. We weren't even flirting I was telling him off for something he did earlier. I didn't even kiss him! I whispered something to him and he blushed because it was ridiculous and stupid."

"This is deffo flerting." Tubbo whispered to Tommy who nodded. "What did you whisper to him?"

"I told him Shrek would never make that mistake. This is stupid! I told Fundy this on our way here but he still doesn't believe me!"

"How am I suppose to believe you when you literally kissed him! Is this your way of breaking up with me? If you're trying to break up with me then do it! Leave me like everybody else!" Fundy could feel himself starting to cry but he just wiped it away with his sleeve.

"Of course I'm not breaking up with you! Why would I? I love you!"

"Really?" Dream put his hands on Fundy's cheeks and wiped away the tears with his thumb.

"Of course I love you." Tommy pretended to gag which made Tubbo laugh. "George is just a friend."

Fundy smiled and leaned into Dream's touch.

"Are you done now? We don't have to take this to the courthouse?"

"Yeah. Thanks Tubbs." They stood up and left the office.

Tubbo sighed and leaned back into his chair. Tommy rolled his eyes and patted his friend on his shoulder.

"This is the fourth time this week. And it's only Tuesday!"

"Don't be silly Tubbo, Tuesday doesn't exist. Me and Ghostbur took care of that."

"Sorry, it's only Saturday."