(1)

Fade sighed as he walked to his house with ohm and Catalyst (His sister) whom he had to pick up a 777 m away because she didn't know her way and the nex bots wouldn't tell her.

"Alright this is the spot" said Fade pressing a button as the three teleported out the front of his house where Jules (his girlfriend) was working on some kind of mech suit. "What are you making Jules?" Asked Catalyst "Well you never know if there's gonna be to much of a threat" said Jules as she finished making the mech suit and melted it down to look like some kind of car. "Also it's a great thing alter can't see me in here or they'd have all 4 of our heads cut off" said Jules with a sigh. "Hey it'll be ok alter works for someone else me and drift went back to our world and saw were still a bit in the past but they work for someone named ????? ??????" Said Fade "why would someone name there child question mark and have the sir name question mark?" Asked Catalyst confused.

"Oh right I can't say there name out loud so I have a voice glitter set up in the nexus, we don't want them to know do we?" Asked Fade confusing the other two "I guess not" said Jules.

"Anyways chaos agent needs you back at base" said Drift (his brother) super hero landing in front of them Jules nodded and left.

_______________________
Jules had arrived at shadow base no one was there this was her chance! "Hello Jules I know you work for the enemy" said Chaos agent as she touched him but the mask came off and gold liquid flushed itself into her skin having her shadow skull mask come on her.

"Kit I need to get rid of him" muttered Chaos Jewel.
_______________________
Kit was at the fortilla still asleep everyone else though they had left apart from meowscles who was trying desperately to wake up kit, before shadow found them but it was to late as Meowscles was simply tossed to the side where Journey pulled him onto her boat 8Ball nodded as he sighed.

"I'm sorry meowscles but we can't save him not yet and Jules well she's been mind controlled" said 8Ball as they arrived at the wormhole. Aquiaman slammed down his trident opening the water field to the others as they drove down there.

"What are we gonna do?" Asked Meowscles "We need a full on assault on shadow think straight not bendy, Fade can fight Jules you and Skye can try and save kit the rest of us will fight shadow got it?" Asked 8Ball meowscles nodded as fade teleported in.

"We attack next week everyone understand?" Asked Fade they all nodded and got to training apart from fade who teleported away.