(2)

Fade landed out the front of the authority. "I know your hear rue" said Fade. Rue came out confused "what fade I don't have the time?" Asked Rue. "Is chaos agent just a former shell of what he once was?" Asked fade.

Rue sighed "well yes, my father he was a great man before working for a man named Jonsey, at steamy stalks but one day one day, they found the sybiot hidden there by me and my friend in hopes to get rid of the chaos virus for good my father thought he could destory it but then it ate him and he became the lead of the alter and well after some time became evil so midas his top man left and started Ghost staying hidden ever since until like 9 months ago, and then they continued fighting and now here we are jules tried to contain it the friend I mentioned earlier may I add, since chaos and Midas where close so where there daughters me and Jules, and now she's been controlled and my father is still inside it soon it will become just darkness with hidden golden effects. Fade listen to me YOU HAVE POWERS NO ONE ELSE HAS and no not the power of the nexus, your power comes from something else but I can't put my finger on that yet" said Rue explaining everything to fade.
"Thanks for explaining maybe that will help me save Jules and hopefully your father as well but there's no need to get our hopes up I might not be strong enough" said Fade with doubt "No fade you can save them both and maybe even finally defeat the chaos" said Rue fade nodded. "Mind if I sleep here for a few days?" Asked Fade "Sure" said Rue. As they headed inside it was only a few days before the fight and he needed to help rue take shadow out of the chaos virus.

_______________________

Captain America sighed as he walked towards some place near by he was at Lazy lake locating Quill and Nat. When he got teleported back to New York by Tony. "Get to work venom is taking over" said Tony they nodded and left avengers tower now they weren't at Apollo.
_______________________

Today was the day the final season 3 fight who will win and who will lose?

Cliff hanger next chapter will be Quite a long one I think anyway hope you enjoy it!