life at the castle

The next morning Beauty's father leaves the castle.He is crying "don't cry father" says Beauty " Remember l love you.". " Goodbye dear Beauty "says her father .Beauty is trriffied ."the Beast is going eat to me tonight . she thinks .I want to enjoy my last day". " I'm going to visit the garden of the castle .she goes to see the big garden and she surprised.it is a beautiful garden with a lot of lovely flowers.then  she goes to see the big castle . she looks in all rooms.on one door she sees this sign"BEAUTY'S ROOM.she opens the door and sees a lovely room.there are a nice bed and a mirror on the wall . Beauty looks around and thinks ." there's  a biano and a lot of a  books for me.How strange! Perhaps the beast  doesn't want to eat me tonight.she takes a book and starts to read it.suddenly she sees these words on the pages."welcome ' Beauty you're the queen here.tell me everything  you want.I only want to see my poor father" says Beauty .suddenly she sees her father in the mirror on the wall.he is very sad.she also sees her house and Hortensia and Rosalind .they are happy without Beauty.The Beast is kind to me "she thinks " why am I afraid of him.At 12 o'clock she has lunch . after lunch she goes to her room. "What beautiful paino " thinks Beauty . I want to play it.she plays some wonderful music on the piano.then she looks at all the  books in her room.some of them have got pictures and others have not.she takes a book about flowers and looks at the pictures  of different flowers.then she sees a pictures of roses of all colours .Now I want to go to  the garden and look at the lovely rose"she thinks .
She goes to the garden and stays there all afternoon. She looks at the flowers and feels happy .At dinner time she sits down at the long table and she hears the  Beast coming. She is terrified . Beauty can I sit here with you "the Beast asks.you're  the lord of the castle "says Beauty."and you're  the queen "says Beast .can I ask you a question.? "Yes of course" says Beauty quietly." Am I very ugly" says the Beast.Beauty doesn't know what to say.she looks at him and thinks for a moment."  Well Yes you are " says Beauty ."but you're  kind and polite.the Beast looks at Beauty and smiles." You're right . I am terribly ugly but I'm kind .this your home now . " please don't  be sad.some men are handsome but they are not kind."says Beauty " I prefer you because you have got a good heart.thank you Beauty "says the Beast .now Beauty is not afraid of the Beast and she eats a big dinner .the Beast looks at her and asks question."Do you want to marry me '  Beauty? .what question ! Beauty is terrified. What can I say" thinks Beauty.she is silent for a moment and then saya" no I'm sorry I don't want to marry  you". The Beast is angry and  Beauty is afraid . And he goes out of the room and says"Goodbye" Beauty .

  الترجمة

الحياة في القلعة

في الصباح التالي . والد جمال سوف يغادر القلعة. هو كان يبكي ." لا تبكي ابي"قالت جمال. "تذكر انا احبك" ." ودعآ عزيزتي جمال" قال والدها. جمال مذعورة." الوحش سوف يأكلني الليلة" .
هي فكرت.اريد الاستمتاع في اخر يوم لي. سوف اذهب للحديقة القلعة. هي ذهبت لرؤية الحديقة  الكبيرة و تفأجت انها حديقة جميلة مع الكثير من زهور الجميلة. ثم ذهبت لرؤية القلعة الكبيرة . رأت جميع الغرف . على احد الابواب رأت
مكتوب عليه  " غرفة جمال. هي فتحت الباب و رأت غرفة جميلة. هنالك سرير لطيف و مرأة على الحائط .جمال نضرت حولها و فكرت" هناك بيانو و كتب كثيرة لي. يالغرابة! ربما الوحش لا يريد أكلي لليلة" . أخذت كتاب و بدأت تقرأ .فجأة رأت تلك الكلمات على الصفحات " مرحبا جمال. انتي الملكة هنا اخبرني بكل شئ تريدينه" . انا اريد فقط  رؤية ابي الفقير" قالت جمال. فجأة رأت والدها في المرأة على الحائط. انه حزين جدآ.رأت منزلها ايضا و هورتنيسيا و روزالاند. هما سعيدتان من دونها.الوحش لطيف معي. لماذا انا خائفة منه.في  ساعة 12 . هي تناولت الغداء . بعد الغداء . ذهبت للغرفتها .كم هذا البيانو جميل.هي فكرت . انا اريد ان اعزف عليه.عزفت بعض الموسيقى رائعة على البيانو. ثم نضرت للجميع الكتب في غرفتها.بعضها مع صور و الاخرى بدون صور. اخذت كتاب عن زهور و نضرت للصور الزهور المختلفة. ثم نضرت للصور الورد من كل اللوان . الان انا اريد الذهاب للحديقة و أرى الورد الجميل" هي فكرت. ذهبت للحديقة  و بقت هناك كل ضهيرة.هي نضرت للزهور و شعرت بالسعادة . في وقت العشاء جلست على الطاولة الطويلة و سمعت الوحش ياتي.هي كانت مذعورة." جمال هل استطيع الجلوس هنا معك" الوحش سأل. " انت سيد القلعة" قالت جمال." و انتي الملكة" قال الوحش.هل استطيع ان أسئلك سؤال. " نعم طبعآ" قالت جمال  بهدوء. " هل انا قبيح جدآ قال الوحش. جمال لم تعرف ماذا تقول. نضرت له و فكرت للحضة " حسنا نعم انت كذلك" لكن انت لطيف  و مؤدب . الوحش نضر له و ابتسم " انتي محقة" انا قبيح و فضيع لكن انا لطيف. هذا بيتك الان من فضلك لاتكوني حزينة . " بعض رجال وسيمون ولكنهم ليسوا لطيفين" قالت جمال." انا افضلك لانك تملك قلب طيب" . الان جمال ليست خائفة من الوحش  و أكلت عشاء كبير. الوحش نضر لها و سأل " هل تتزوجني جمال؟ . ماهذا السؤال جمال مذعورة. " ماذا اقول" فكرت جمال. هي صمتت للحضة و قالت " انا اسفة جدآ لا اريد زواج بك. الوحش غضبا و جمال كانت خائفة . هو خرج من الغرفة و قال الى لقاء جمال.