the Beast

You're a bad man "cries the Beast angrily.you come to my castle and I save your life.you eat here and sleep here.And then you take one of my beautiful roses.for this must you die.Beauty's father starts to cry.oh sir I'm sorry !you are very kind.please don't be  angry with me.this rose is for one of my daughters.my name is not sir " it is Beast.please call me  by my name.you talk about you daughters.then one of your daughters must die in your place.Oh no" says Beauty's father .they're young and they don't want to die.then you must come back here and die."says the Beast."I can wait for three months.Do you can agree to come back.Beauty's father agree to come back."my daughters must not die"he thinks." I want to go home and see my children for the last time.Before Beauty's father leaves the  castle.the Beast talk to him."I am not bad."says the Beast.
Go back to your bedroom.there is a big chest there.fill it with everything you want  and it is yours.Beauty's father fills the chest with a lot of gold.then he gets on his horse and goes home.when he is at home he gives a rose to Beauty."takes this rose .Beauty" he says sadly.Let me tell you about terrible adventur. He tells his children about the empty ship in the port.the castle in the forest and the Beast.Rosalind and Hortensia are angry with Beauty.They say "father must die because you like the roses'Beauty."no "says Beauty."father is not going to die. I'm going to the Beast's castle.no dear sister "say her three brothers.we are going to his castle and we are going  to kill him.No that's not possible"says their father.the Beast is very big and strong.I'm old .I must go and die. But Beauty does not agree.she decides to go to the Beast's castle.no father"she says .you must not to go.I want to go.never my dear Beauty"says her father.I'm not afraid "says Beauty."you must live and look after my brothers and sisters.they need you.Beauty's father thinks for a moment.then he says sadly "Alright Beauty you can go .Beauty's brothers are very sad .but Hortensia and Rosalind are not.the next morning Beauty and her father go to the Beast's castle.inside the castle they see a long table with a lot of good food on it.Beauty and her father are not hungry.but they sit down and eat.suddenly they hear a loud noise.What's the terrible noise?asks Beauty. "The Beast is coming "says her father.
Beauty sees Beast's ugly face and she is terrifiet .Oh! This Beast is really terrible."she thinks.the Beast looks at her and says"you are a brave  girl.I'm very sorry about the rose from your garden."says Beauty quietly .the Beast looks at Beauty's father and says "you must go away tomorrow.And  don't come back . Do  you understand.Beauty's father looks at the Beast and then at his daughter."oh Beauty "he says. Please go home!. Let me stay here."no father "says Beauty ."we must be brave.we're both tired.let's go and sleep now. tomorrow morning you can go home to my brothers and sisters." That's night Beauty has dream. In the dream a good fairy says.you're a good girl Beauty.And you've got a kind heart.you want to save your  father's life .you're going to be very happy on day'.

الترجمة

(الوحش)

انت رجل سيئ "صرخ الوحش بغضب. انت جئت الى قلعتي و  انا انقذت حياتك . انت أكلت هنا و نمت هنا . ثم أخذت واحدة من ورداتي الجميلة . لهذا يجب ان تموت. والد  جمال بدأ  البكاء . " اوه سيدي انا اسف !انت لطيف جدآ.لا تكن غاضبآ علي . هذه الوردة لواحدة من بناتي . "اسمي ليس سيدي .انه الوحش. من فضلك نادني باسمي. انت تحدثت حول بناتك . ثم واحدة من بناتك يجب ان تموت مكانك ."اوه لا " والد جمال قال ." انهن شابات و لا يردن الموت. " اذا عليك العودة لهنا و الموت."قال الوحش . "استطيع الانتضار لثلاثة اشهر ". هل انت موافق على العودة.والد جمال وافق على العودة ." بناتي يجب ان لا يمتن" هو فكر.اريد الذهاب الى البيت و أرى اولادي لاخر مرة.قبل ان يذهب والد جمال القلعة . الوحش تحدث له . "انا لست سيئ " قال الوحش. عد الى غرفتك ". هناك صندوق كبير هناك." املئه  باي شيئ تريده و انه لك.والد جمال ملئ الصندوق بالكثير من الذهب.و أخذ حصانه و ذهب. عندما وصل الى البيت اعطى الورد الى جمال."خذي هذه الوردة  جمال" هو قال بحزن. دعوني اخبركم عن مغامرتي الفضيعة. هو اخبر اولاده عن السفينة الفارغة . و عن القلعة في الغابة و الوحش. روزالاند و هورتنيسا غضبا على جمال . هما قالا " ابي يجب ان يموت لانك تحبين الورد"جمال ."لا " جمال قالت."ابي لن يذهب ليموت " انا سوف اذهب الى قلعة الوحش' . "لا اختي العزيرة" قال الاخوة الثلاثة . نحن سوف نذهب الى قلعته و نحن ذاهبون لقتله. " لا ذالك غير ممكن" قال والدهم . الوحش كبير و قوي ."انا عجوز . يجب ان اذهب و اموت" . لاكن جمال لم توافق .هي قررت ذهاب الى قلعة الوحش. "لا ابي"  يجب ان لا تذهب . انا اريد الذهاب ." ابدآ عزيزتي جمال "قال والدها " ." انا لست خافة " قالت جمال ."انت يجب تعيش و ترعى اخوتي و خواتي. هم يحتاجونك. والد جمال فكر للحضة .ثم قال بحزن " حسنا جمال تستطيعآ الذهاب. اخوة جمال حزنوا جدآ.لاكن هورتنيسيا و روزالاند لم يكونا.في الصباح التالي جمال و اباها ذهبوا الى قلعة الوحش.داخل القلعة هم رأوا طاولة طويلة عليها الكثير من الطعام . جمال و والدها لم يكونا جائعين . لكنهما جلسا على الطاولة و أكلا. فجأة هما سمعا ضوضاء  عالية.ماهذه الضوضاء الفضيعة "سألت جمال ."الوحش قادم" قال والدها.جمال رأت وجه الوحش القبيح.و كانت مذعورة "اوه هذا الوحش حقآ فضيع"هي فكرت. الوحش نضر لها و قال"انت فتاة شجاعة."انا اسفة جدآ حول الوردة من حديقتك "جمال قالت بهدوء.الوحش نضر الى والد جمال و قال "يجب ان تذهب غدآ. ولا تعود. هل تفهم.والد جمال نضر الى الوحش ثم الى ابنته . جمال ارجوكي اذهبي للبيت. دعيني ابقى هنا". هو قال." لا ابي. قالت جمال " يجب ان نكون شجعاء . " نحن كلانا متعبين . دعونا نذهب و ننام الان. غدآ صباحآ تستطيع الذهاب الى اخوتي و اخواتي. تلك لليلة جمال حلمت .في الحلم رأت جنية جيدة قالت "انت فتاة جيدة جمال" "و لديك قلب طيب. انت تريدن انقاذ حياة والدك .سوف تكونين سعيدة جدآ في يومآ ما"