☆2

-Yoongi's P.O.V-
-Forest of Enchantment-
-07:30am-

As the sun slowly makes it's way in the lightening blue sky and starts waling up the wonderful colours of the forest I am awoken by the sound of Hoseok chasing after Lucas down the hallway.
"Back back here you asshole! I will beat you!"
Even though Lucas may seem like the sensible, serious one he is full of surprises and at times loves to prank Hoseok and me, well mainly Hoseok because I'm not one for pranks.
"If you can catch me that is!" He yells, Hoseok following down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Sighing with a shake of my head I slowly sit up and check the time on my phone, putting it down I get out of the warm cozy bed sheeks walking over to my wardrobe to find something to wear, hoping to see Jimin today as I get out a pair of jeans a baggy t-shirt, our kind of wolves are not the type to dress proper.

Once dressed and sorted my hair I head downstairs to the kitchen where they were fighting over the table, I keep quiet and lean against the door frame watching them with an amused smirk on my face, it went on for a few minutes more until Hoseok was finally losing his temper and almost went for Lucas.
"Enough!" I growl loudly and they both stop, turning their heads to look my way and backing off.
"Y-Yoongi...thought you'd be asleep.." Hoseok mumbles quickly
"I was until I woken up by your yelling." I reply as I walk to the side and open the bag of bread to make some toast.
"Right...sorry.." he sighs
I nod and go to the fridge to grab the tub of butter then to the drawer to grab a butter knife and they start to make their own breakfast also.

-Jimin's P.O.V-
-Forest of Enchantment-

Waking up to the beautiful sound of sweet chirping birds I rub my eyes and yawn heavily, sitting up in my cozy bed which had many flower petals covering the sheets I rub my head while pushing the blanket off me and slipping my feet into my warm fluffy slippers, opening my bedroom door the sign of Alfie taking his bowl down the stairs, I wave at him as he waves back at me.
I share the house with three others: Alfie, Jin and Tyler we all chose to stay in the same house when we arrived at Elf City, our leader Queen Sophia knew how close we were and was happy with our decision when we picked in the town hall.
Me and Jin have been friends since we were about five maybe and Tyler joined our friendship when were in primary school, we have been friends ever since going through many ups and downs and tackling each others problems to get great out comes.

Heading straight into the kitchen I start to make myself a bowl of cereal and sit at the table once done, munching away while I look outside at the trees swaying in the morning breeze.
"How are your bed sheets this morning Jimin bare?" Tylers asks me softly, he is the tidy one of the house loves everything to be neat when it's not being used.
"Uh no, not this morning Tyler it's covered in petals this time." I reply softly
"Ah I see, a happy dream last night then I'm guessing." He nods
"Yes it was actually." I reply
Being a plant elf kind of has some disadvantages, when sleeping your dream depends on how your magic reacts to it, so if I have a happy dream colourful flower petals will fall but if I have a bad dream, thorny vines and bits of dirt will fall onto the bed sheets and it's quite annoying.
"How about you Alfie, your bed sheets clean?" Tyler asks
"No, they're covered in seaweed unfortunately." He replies
Since Alfie is a water elf when he has a bad dream seaweed falls onto his bed but when he has a good dream, sea shells and little colourful rocks fall onto his bed.
"Right...I'll get that sorted for you then.." Tyler nods and heads straight upstairs.

If you're wondering Jin is a light elf and knows how to clean up the mess his dreams make himself...well we all do but he usually likes to do it himself because he has slight OCD and likes everything done the way he likes it if you ask to help him, when jin has a bad dream tiny rocks that look like mini asteroids fall onto his bed and when happy tiny suns fall onto his bed but the glow dies down once morning arrives and they are not burning hot.