CHAPTER THREE

Fabric grazed the backs of Yibo’s thighs

Fabric grazed the backs of Yibo’s thighs. He could feel the heat pouring off Zhan's body, knew without opening his eyes that Zhan had got to his feet.

Those gentle strokes abruptly turned demanding.

Strength, purpose behind each luscious thrust.

Yibo couldn’t stop the groans.

They tumbled out of his mouth unchecked.

Each deep thrust sent a wave of exquisite sensation rolling through his body.

But it wasn’t enough.

He wanted more.

Wanted Zhan.

Wanted his lover’s cock buried deep within him when the climax seized his senses.

“Zhan Ge Please, fuck me,”

He begged, completely abandoning the game.

Slick steel left him, was yanked from his body.

The blunt head of Zhan’s cock pushed against his hole, demanding entry.

“Yes yes yes,”

Yibo chanted, as Zhan shoved inside him, all traces of the detached physician long gone.

Features hardened with fierce determination, gaze soaked with lust for him, Zhan clutched Yibo's hips, held him steady for each demanding thrust.

Pushing himself up onto a straight arm, Yibo grabbed Zhan’s neck, hauled his lover in for a kiss. He wrapped his legs around Zhan's waist and tugged, urging for more.

And Zhan gave him more.

The desk creaked, the sound blending with their groans and the quick slap of flesh against flesh.

Yibo’s erection rubbed against the fabric of Zhan’s coat, reminding him anew the man was still fully dressed. He thrust his tongue into Zhan’s mouth, tangled his fingers into his lover’s short hair. The orgasm barreled upon him. He could feel it barreling upon Zhan as well, turning those demanding strokes rough, almost violent in their intensity.

Zhan worked a hand between their bodies, grasped Yibo’s cock. Two tugs, and the climax burst across Yibo’s senses. He let out a shout, the sound lost in their kiss, as Zhan stiffened, warmth filling Yibo’s passage.

Zhan released him, dropping down onto straight arms.

Legs still wrapped around Zhan’s waist and arms wrapped around his neck, Yibo held on tight, unwilling to break the contact of their bodies just yet.

A nip to Zhan's lower lip, a nip with more than a hint of bite to it, and Yibo broke their kiss.

“How do you feel?”