The Start Isabella's point of view

It was a bright sunny day, the clouds were like cotton candy and the sun was a dew drop of golden rays. I was going to the well to get water like I always did. This time I chose a different path, so that the sun wouldn't pierce through my eyes. The only footprints besides mine were those of another little girl. I saw a strange tree, it had a door, I didn't know what I was getting into. I opened the miniature creaky wooden door to find the room was completely empty except for a little food and a chair with another little girl, around my age of seven she woke and started muttering and then screamed get out. I didn't know why. Then she saw my bucket,"you know about the well?" she asked with amazement. "Yes, it's mothers well". "No,it isn't!" "How, do you know?" "It's the tree's well!" By now the well was gone, and the tree was dead. It still created seeds, just not as many. We still have each and every one of them locked up where no one would dare go. Cora our coral pegasus guards them, she was made with a seed. Paco the ocean blue narwhal checks in with her every once in a while, he was made with a seed and can camouflage in with the deep blue. Mysteria a dark violet unicorn protects the night while, Paco the day. Yep we have a great system. But, the Klingons have disrupted that system and want a Magic seed. Luckily, some just want peace.