Lifeline x Reader

You watched as Lifeline patched up Octane fore the third time that week. The man couldn't go three minutes without blowing himself up.
   "Alright, Tavi," Lifeline spoke, "You're all fixed up. You betta rest that arm or-"
   Octane had already sprinted out the door before Lifeline could finish her sentence.
   "That idiot," she shook her head before making her way over to you.
   "He'll be asking for help again before tomorrow," you chuckled slightly, "We better leave before he does. I have this whole day planned out for the two of us,"
   Lifelines eyes lit up with excitement, "Well what are we waitin for?" She grabbed looped her arm with yours, "Let's go!"
-
       You're first stop was Lifeline's favorite place to eat. It was a small, family owned restaurant that mainly served warm soup and sandwiches. The two of you are your favorite soup, then headed out to another location.
   "Keep your eyes closed, Ajay," you giggled slightly at her annoyed face.
   "But (Y/N)," she whined, "I can't see where I'm going."
   You gently put an arm around her shoulder, "Dont worry, I won't let you run into anything."
        After a short walk, the two of you arrived at an old treehouse. Lifeline had asked once where you were from and today was the day you'd show her.
   "You can open your eyes now," you said, removing your arm from around her.
   Lifeline brought her hands down from her face, looking around at her surroundings, "Where are we?"
   A small smile appeared on your face as you pointed at the old treehouse, "My old home."
   The medic rose an eyebrow then looked at where you were pointing. Her eyes softened, "You used to live there?"
   You nodded as past memories filled your head, "Yeah. Just me and the trees."
   Lifeline slowly walked towards the treehouse ladder and stopped in front of it. She turned around, a smile on her face.
   "What are you waitin for? Give me a tour of the place, will ya?"
   You laughed, "There's only one room."
        Lifeline giggled and grabbed your arm, pulling you towards the ladder. You climbed up, ignore the splinters that stuck themselves into your palms. Lifeline wasn't far behind you and you turned to help her up.
   "Whoa," Lifeline said when she saw all the old 'furniture' and shelves that still had a few things on them.
       She moved towards a shelf, pointing at something and asking what it was.
   You smiled softly, before spending the rest of the warm summer evening answering Lifeline's questions. After all, you'd do anything for the girl and that included answering some questions about where you were from.
-

A/N: I hope everyone has a happy new year!