The Blessed Hour

The Queen and the twin arrived at Vera Dynasty late that night. Greeted by the moon beaming down on a bright and flourishing kingdom they both saw a familiar face waiting for them at the port. As they walked off of the boat they ran to the familiar face.

Alec

(Runs into Anna's arms) Anna! I've missed you so much.

Anna

(Hugs Alec) My goodness, you've gotten so tall. I even see some manly features coming in.

Queen Tetra

(Laughs) Please don't stick that in his mind, we'll never hear the end of it.

Alec

I've missed your hugs, Anna, they were always so comforting. How have you been, any news?

Anna

I've been great. (Whispers) Go look in your room, I heard the guards left you a gift.

Alec

(Excited) I'll go do that now, thanks, Anna. (Walks to the castle)

Anna

Now, where's the future princess?

Teuta

(Hugs Anna tight) God, I've missed you so much, Anna. I have so much to tell you in so little time.

Anna

(Laughing) Oh my goodness darling, I've missed you too. We have to talk. I want to know it all.

Queen Tetra

(Standing behind Teuta) You should show her the star room. I'll see you both tomorrow to discuss upcoming events. (Walks inside the castle)

Teuta

(Confused) The star room?

Anna

We added a few rooms around here. (Takes her hand) Come on, I'll show you.

The star room was outside of the castle near the private beach. It wasn't a room actually; it was a lighthouse that was turned into a study for Teuta when she wanted to watch the stars.

Anna

(Opens door) Your mother had this place built before your graduation. Your brother has a study but it's inside.

Teuta

(Looks around) This place is absolutely beautiful. At school me and my friend, Peter would watch the stars every night.

Anna

(Smiles) I'm glad that you have a special memory of the stars. Now you can make more here.

Teuta

That sounds amazing. (Looks out of telescope)

Anna

Come on we need to get you in your room. Your mother has plans for you all tomorrow.

The next morning Teuta got ready and met Alec by his room so they could eat breakfast before the meeting with their mother. Once they finished eating they headed up to the third floor where their mother was. Before they entered Alec had to get something off his chest.