Chapter One

A year later...

"How come you're here Mika-senpai?"

"Uh, because I go to school here?" I sipped on the straw on my strawberry milk carton. Clutching on my bag on the other arm as I look at him, I put on the hood of my jacket.

"But aren't you supposed to be in Karasuno?"

"Ugh, just say you don't want me here Matsukawa-san," I groaned as I rolled my eyes. I heard a sigh and I saw him push his hair up in frustration.

"I do but I thought you loved being in Karasuno, with your teammates and your brother- "

"I just wanted to try something new, it's on my bucketlist."

As if time was on my side, the bell rang loud and I hurriedly ran to the entrance of the building in our school. Stopping at the lockers to change my shoes, I looked around.

No familiar faces, in fact, nothing's familiar.

I shook my head to get these thoughts out of me. You're already here, Mikazuki. No chickening out last minute. As soon as I changed my shoes, I grabbed the paper from my pocket and went to my class.

Class 3-6

I gripped on the door and slid it to open, as soon as I opened it, loud squeals are heard.

Oh shit, do they recognize me already? Fuck, what do I do?

"Oikawa-san! Sign here!"

"Let's a picture Oikawa-san!"

"What's the fuss about? I'm more good looking than him!"

"In your dreams, Issei-san! Oikawa-kun! look here!"

What the fuck?

I know it's a relief that they don't know me, but come on, my ears are going to burst. I sighed and grabbed my earphones and connected it to my phone. I played the song at full volume as I approached the vacant seat at the corner of the class.

Damn, a feel like I'm a main character in an anime.

I sat on the chair and looked at the crowd gathering on the front door of the room. I couldn't see who it is, but whatever, as long it's not me.

I continued watching them until a random boy shouted and everyone was on full panic mode and went to their seats. As they panicked, I also stopped playing the song, removed the earphones and placed it inside my bag.

The front door opened and a woman, with long black hair appeared, holding a folder as she adjusted her glasses.