Chapter Two

The bell rang, finally. I grabbed my phone, with earphones attached and my wallet.

I was about to stand when a hand caught my vision. I looked up on who is that and it was the famous Oikawa, smiling at me. 

My eyes looked at his hand again as my mind began to wonder. What is he up to? Is he going to shake my hand or something?

"I'm trying to help you stand, if you're wondering. You need to go to the infirmary, right?" He chuckled.

Oh right, I have a "sprained" ankle. I grabbed his hand and stood up slowly to act out I am in pain. I looked at him again and it seemed his smile turned into a smirk. It was a terrifying smirk. It's like he's telling me something that I don't want to know.

As my reflexes kicked in, I let go of his hand and grabbed the edge of my desk. My actions left him surprised.

"I think I'm fine. I can go alone, I know the place," I told him. I am not lying though, I learned not only the rules but also the map and all the administrators of this school.

I heard him sigh and placed both of his hands on his nape, "If you insist then."

Then he left and went outside the room and met up with a guy with black spiky hair. I looked around and I saw people whispering but I didn't bother to listen.

To keep up the act, I walked slowly outside the room to the infirmary.

As I walked down the halls, some people are grouped talking to each other and some are playing. Despite the noise, this is quieter than before.

Way quieter.

I continued walking until I reached the infirmary. I slide the door open and met eyes with someone really familiar.

"Oh, you stopped by Mika-chan, did something happen?"

"Nothing, Michimiya-san. I came by to see you, am I disturbing you?" I walked inside and sat on the vacant bed there.

"Not at all, it's the first day of school, I doubt something will happen. So why are you here?" She sat on the chair in front of me and tied her hair in a ponytail.

She's Michimiya Yui's sister, Michimiya Yua. Despite her little sister studying in Karasuno, she works here in Aoba Johsai just because it is near her apartment.

I laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling, "How is she?"

I can feel the atmosphere got heavy all of a sudden, I can't blame her. It's my fault anyway.

"She told me she's fine, but I know she's not. Being captain of a powerhouse team all of a sudden is a big burden after all," she said.