A little background...

Nobody can refuse that even though we like or love someone they could always like or love someone else. This story is about how Kayleb and Miya fell in love with each other because of another person. This story first began when Kayleb transferred to a new school for his forth grade, Miya on the other hand was already there since the first grade. Miya had a bestfriend named Yve, they were always there for each other's backs when they needed help. Luckly for them that there where not separated every grade they will pass. At the forth grade Yve had a crush on a guy name Miggy. She always like when he plays his guitar in the classroom because he was an amazing guitarist, but Miggy never felt the same.

 The following year when they where in the fifth grade the school was still deciding how to split their batch into 3 sections because in the fifth grade, there was only 2 sections. Their batch needed to be split into 3 section because they where to many to be only divided into 2 sections. So the first day the school first decided that that will be first be into 2 sections then the following day they will be sorted into 3 sections. On that day, That's where Yve saw Kayleb, she had a bit of a crush on him because Miggy didn't have the same feelings for her. Yet again, Miya and Yve are inseparable so they where placed in the same section. Good thing that it was still early and no one occupied the seats and still no seating arrangement because they will still be sorted the following day. So then Yve ask Miya, "Is that guy a transferee?", "Actually no, He transferred last year" Miya replied. "How come I didn't notice him?" Yve asked, "why? you like him?" Miya asked . "A little bit, he's kinda cute" Yve replied, "Ohh okayy then haha" Miya joked. After a few hours when the students started to become more and more, they continued with their day. The following day was their assembly where their batch will sorted into 3 sections. At that moment, Yve was praying and hoping that Kayleb and Her would be in the same section so that Yve can know a little bit about Kayleb. But sadly for her, it didn't happen. Atleast, Miya and Yve where in the same section. A few months have past, Yve was still crushing on Kayleb while he didn't know. She was always in the cafeteria every morning to see Kayleb reviewing his notes. 

Yve's feelings for Kayleb grew more and more when their science teacher required that they would perform a song because their topic was about sound. Early that day, Kayleb went to school earlier than usual to practice his song to perform. So he brought his bag where his books and notebooks where place of course and his ukelele. Suprisingly, Kayleb had a great singing voice. He positioned him self in the cafeteria because that's where he is everyday. A few minutes later, Yve arrived to their school. The moment she came in she heard a boy who was singing from the cafeteria. She was shocked to see that it was Kayleb who was singing. Yve placed her bag in a corner than sat down on the table where they where eating everyday for recess and lunch that was 3 tables away from where Kyle was. Yve was so deeply focused and staring at Kyle for his wonderful voice and ukelele playing. She was snapped into reality when Miya arrived at the school and sat down next to Yve. Micah asked "hmmm, you really like him don't you?". " obviously no, maybe? yes? I don't know huhu" Yve replied. " I mean, he's cute and talented" Yve said, "why? isn't Miggy talented as well? Miya ask. " I know he is, that's why I like him...but he never felt the same", Yve said saddly. "yieee you have a chance with Kayleb" Miya said, " I hope so" Yve replied. 

After that the bell began to ring for their assembly , they proceeded to their classrooms and continued with their day. Kayleb was very nervous because after their recess, he will be performing his song for the project about sound. So when the bell rang after 3 subjects it was their recess. Kayleb when down with his class to the cafeteria with his uke to practice his performance. When Yve and Miya's section proceeded to the cafeteria what they first saw was Kayleb again singing in the same spot a while back. Yve and Miya walked up to Kayleb because Yve wanted to wish Kayleb goodluck on his performance. "thanks"Kayleb replied scratching his head. Then there Kayleb was, when the bell rang he felt a little calm because Yve wished him goodluck. The moment Kayleb stepped in his classroom he felt the cold wind from his classroom. He was shivering, not only because of the cold but also because of his nervousness but he suddenly remembered that he was wished goodluck by Yve. When the time finally came by, Kayleb's nervousness decreased. He finish his song well and still thanks Yve for wishing him goodluck, because of her, Kayleb had the courage to go and perform. As the day past, Kayleb was waiting for Yve to exit the school to thank her once more. "uhmm hey, thanks again" " I'm Kayleb by the way", Kayleb said. " no prob" Yve replied, "I'm Yve", Yve said, "Nice to meet you yve, you're such a kind person." Kayleb said. "Thanks", Yve replied. " do you wanna hang-out sometimes?" Kayleb asked. " Like a date? Oops", Yve slipped and blushed. "Yeah, I guess" said Kayleb. At that moment, Kayleb was thinking that Yve likes him and he saw that she was a kind and beautiful person. As time passed by, Kayleb realized that he like Yve. 

They were always together when they where at school nor outside like the mall. So, Kayleb decided that he would confess his feeling to Yve. Until one day, they went out to a near pizza place with just the two of them. Kayleb realized that it was the perfect opportunity to confess his feeling to Yve. While they where ordering Kayleb said, "Yve may i talk to you?". " about what?" Yve asked, "uhmm, I was been thinking these past few days that I'm realizing that...", "that?" Yve ask, " that I like you". When Yve heard this, she blushed and said, " I like you too, Since I saw you when we were in the same classroom" Yve replied. "Really?, sorry if didn't know" Kayleb said saddly, "it's alright, no problem" Yve said while blushing. Until that day, they liked each other but were still not an official relationship. Kayleb was still waiting for the right opportunity to ask Yve's parents. Luckly for Kayleb, Yve didn't mind because she felt Kayleb's love for her. So everyday in school, they where always together but of course with Miya. The first time Miya saw them together she freaked out because she knew that they like each other. Miya was always with them because Yve didn't want her friendship to end because of Kayleb, so she brought her along all the time. And sometimes, Miya was always the one giving and exchanging their notes or should we say love notes? Miya was like their own personal messenger.