CHAPTER 13

We shut the door and came outside the room. Ahh.. it was so cool out there. I went to my room again and brougt my sweater. This man beside me really doesnt have senses. We began to walk all around the resort. We didn't utter a word. Peaceful scilence. Which he broke now.

(Rishi's pov)

We are walking in scilence idk whats going on in this girls mind. I finally broke the scilence.

"Ria!"

She turned to look at me.

"Umm... what do u think about Me?"

She chuckled and said " why did u ask this all of a sudden?"

"Ya! Stop thinking about that books and just answer my qns."

"Shh... Ok ok "

"Ha. Tell me now!"

"You are a nice guy. You are the one who can make me smile even in the low days. My best friend. That's it."
She said with a warm smile on her cherry pink lips.

"Tq tq.. and..who's your ideal type!?"

"What's with these questions Ya! We could have read tha-"

"Shut up! If u think about that now ill burn it into ashes

"Y will u burn it!? Try then! " she said and started comming dangerously close to my face.

Aahh.. I want to kiss thoes lips...huh..all the dirty thoughts were running in my mind. I shook them off and pulled away.

"You.. okay. I'm not gonna do anything to your precious book. Okay. Now answer."

"My ideal type is Jungkook! Hehehe.." she giggled and began to run.

Ya..This girl...she's always like this...I ran after her.

"Ha..You want to know...come catch me then..come come.."

"Uhh..this girl!" Soon i caught her from back by her waist and turned her around and started tickling.

"Hahaha...R ri shi.. s s top ya! St op!"

Finally I stoped and rested my hands in her waist and head in her neck. Both of us breathing heavily.

"Lets go now." She said. I didnt want to force her to answer my question so i nodded. We went to the room and started reading again.

_______________________________

FROZEN PRINCESS

She is 15 now. She has turned quite cold. She do wants to be cold because she finally jumped into( conclusion that no one is going to be with her in her hard times. She came to know that no one worth to be trusted by her. She really feels that she has had a lot and it's enough. She doesn't want to trust anyone. The little heart even stopped loving her almighty. She feels that they wish to have the most genuine respect only. She is damn tired looking for a friend who would be with her in all stages and encourage her. She's fed up.

For god sake damn... She is always haunted by three things. Volleyball ,Tenth class, Drawings. She wishes that she would not have been an intelligent and she wishes she would not have gone to volleyball training. She is afraid.... Afraid that may be she should feel regret for being a good artist too. But yes....She really feels that all her hard work in both the fields, education and sports has been burnt into ashes. All her dreams of being a national player and a topper faded away taking the hope and self-confidence of the pretty princess along with them...