CHAPTER 4

(next day)

I rubbed my eyes and slowly tried to open. I was feeling very sleepy. I failed. I tured and saw that Luna was still sleeping. I decided to sleep again.

(After a hour)

I wokeup and took my phone into my hands. My Goodness!!!! Its 10:30am...Great!! I said to myself..and then I took my scooty keys. I went to the living room. Luna already wokeup. She was holding some novel in her hands.

"Mrng Ria!!"

"Mrng! I'll leave now. I need to pack my bags for the trip. As i told u we r going to go on a trip to goa tomorrow. So yeah. I need to leave paps!"

"Dont even wanna have breaky? Okay your wish.. bubbyess!! We'll meet again!"

"Thats for sure. Byee!" I smiled and locked the door and reached the elevator and soon reached the parking lot. Now Im on my way home

(15 mins later)

Ive reached my home. I parked the scooty. Rang the bell DING DONG!!!
Soon a monkey opened the door.

"You came so early!!"

"Yeah..yeah.. now move. Let me get in."

Mom was in the kitchen. I think dad went to office. I said

"Maa.. im home!"

"Good. You came early. I thought i would have to call you."

"Ohh! Nah.. I'll go and freshup now. btw Where is dad?"

"Asusual.. in the office.."

"Okay.."

With that i went upstairs to my room and did my daily routine and wore my pijis. After sometime someone suddenly dash opend the door. Ahh...it is none other than my brother.

"You..cant you knock the door before you open it ha? How many times should i tell you idot.."

"Aahaa..see whos calling me idot. FYI Idot's sister becomes a bigger idot!! Uk that?"

"Is it sir..i didn't knew that!" I scoffed.

"Yes u need to know."

"Accha tell me what do you want.."

"Dhi.. lets play uno na..Pleaseee" he asked with puppy eyes.

"Okay! Lets start then"

We sat on the bed facing each other. He distributed seven cards to both of us.we began to play.

"Colour changes to Red! UNO!" Throwing the card i said.

"Ahh..You gurll!!!  Who asked you to change the colour now huh."

"Hahaha u play first!"

I threw my last card and said "UNO FREE!!!! You lost it again!!!  Good luck for the next game."

"Who told u that im gonna play one more game with u. CHEATER COCK!!!"

"What!!! You are the looser and u began to say that im the cheater huh.. losser words!!"

"I can also win if i cheat like u."

"Again...who cheated? I didn't who asked u to play with me then.ha..wha"

"Aaahh u guys fighiting again!!!! U people are never goingto change.." maa said entering my room.

Me and Avi( bro) glared at eachother seriously. He was caughing and mocking me which increased my anger level. I was giving deadth glare to him and breathing heavily. I would have hit him hard if mom wouldn't be beside me now.

"Aaahh.. enough Avi.. both of u come lets have lunch. Its 2pm now."

Saying that mom left the room

Avi beat me and ran down stairs..

I shouted,"you...coward..stop running"and began to run behind him . He flopped on the couch in the living room. Mom was near the dining table. I went to that animal and before he could shout, i ceased his mouth with my hand and hit his head then i quickly ran towards the dining table. Then came the looser. Mom was glaring at us and said,"Huh.. now keep quiet and eat. I giggled and began to have my lunch. After that we bagan to pack our bags for the trip. Our flight to GOA is at 10 am tomorrow

(Night 7 pm)

Yeah! Done with packing. we packed eveything.. i dont know why but i was felling very sleepy. I didnt want to eat any thing. So i went to my room and turned off the lights. Held my teddy tightly in my arms and soon i fell asleep...

__________________________

Hello buddies!!!

Its some kinda routine...😅

Hope u didnt feel this boring 😅😅😅

Love💙

Author 😅😂