Chapter 6

Josh Richards

Once Emma had fallen on my lap I got excited. It had WORKED!

"Emma." She opened her eyes dreamy. " I need you to mind control this hamster." her eyes lit up as she saw the hamster in my hands.

"I'd love to!" she said

Her eyes went to the hamster in my hands and took it. Her eys went a bright blue and the hamster looks up and a minute later the hamster was sleeping in her hands. My plan had worked.

"Ok! Emma, you have mind controlling powers and i will do something to make shure that EVERYONE thinks that." time for fase 2 of my plan.

The next day i went to the headmasters office. The secretary looked at me.

"What is you business with Sir.Foster?" Ms Plum said.

"I need to tell him that," i looked strat at her and started mind control. I waited. She fell and I woke her up. " i need to tell him that Emma Burke is a mind control."

She smiled and said "go ahead dear." Great! fase three was on track now.

"Sir.Foster?" he looked up. I immediately started mind control. Once he woke i smiled. " Sir Emma Burke is a mind control. I have permission to do a peresintion to say that in front of the whole school?"

"Of course! Ill let the teachers know"he smiled

"Oh and Sir, I have permission to be off 1rst period to get ready."i said he nodded then i walked out to the library to work on my "peresintion" . i took a video recording of me staring at the camera. It was of my mindcontrol eyes.

The plan was, that i would show up with this video and show it to the WHOLE school and then tell them that Emma Bruke was a mind control. That was it then i could marry Emma. or at least be my girl-freind. After i was done recording it was time to finish my plan.