Chapter 4

Josh Richards

I was still trying to figure out how to get Emma somewhere private so i can TRY to mind controlling her. But she's smart so it was going to be hard.

After all of my useless classes that teach me nothing, I head to my neighborhood but I don't expect to see Emma dancing on her bed through the window. "I wish she was mine." I whisper under my breath. I walk into my home to be clawed by my puppy. I walk over to Emma's house to see if I can get her away from people I knock on not once, not twice but three times.... Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hello?" she says as her ocean blue eyes get deeper and more beautiful I stare at them but apparently for too long. " HELLOOOO" she yells

"Oh sorry I just zoned out" i say coming up with an excuse. "Um do you mind coming over maybe?"

"She smiles then she stops oh yeah definitely." her eyes still sparkling like freshly polished silverware .

Once we got over to my house I led her to my room. But before i can get her up the stairs my mom says:

"Oh! Is this your girlfriend... Hanna? Is that what you said her name was?"

"Wh- Oh! Yeah! mom this is Hanna. Hanna this is my mom!" i say uncomfortably

"Hi, Josh's mom my name is totally Hanna."

"Okay well you be sure not to be too loud."she says happily then adds "nice to meet you Hanna!"

As soon as she turns I put my hand on Emma's shoulder and usher her away from my EMBARRASSING mother. As we walk I look longingly at her.

"Maybe I can make her have the same powers as me once i mind control her! Right? Because I'll be able to take her whole body over so I can make her do different powers right?" I thought "well I guess we're about to find out!" We were about to walk into the most private room in the house.