Chapter 2

Elizabeth Johnson

As I walked out of class I looked over at Tony and his friends ugh, I wish I could have him in my life instead of Jefferson DANGER!! But of course he HAS to be with Charlet Scyler (and a lot of other girls, but that's just the one that he's with right now)! Arg that girl drives me NUTS!!! And I'm allergic to nuts!!!!

Yeah so it's literally  the law of  POW (People Of The World) document, to be with someone that has different powers and skills than you. So I can see the future and Tony has heat powers.

So yeah we would be outlaws if we dated. Which BY THE WAY is SO unfair! We have ASSIGNED dates!! I mean really what's so bad that we have to have ASSIGNED dates!

And I know you might be wondering why I don't just look in the future and see if me and Tony can be a thing. It's a little more complicated than that. There are a million different futures with a million possibilities and it's like a family tree it just goes on and on and on. But yes I do see a few futures where me and Tony are a thing but it's hard to get to.

I hope we get rid of that stupid law someday!

I walk over to the bio room. Tony is there.

"Excuse me"I say softly, not trying to disturb them.

Tony looks down at me and smirks stupidly and kinda cutely.

"Yeah move out of the way guys she needs to get to class! And so do we as a matter of fact!"he says as the group of bad boys move out of the way. He smirks at me again.

When I walk in and take a seat close to the back,but not too close to the back because that would make me an outcast and a weirdo. As I sit TONY walks over and sits next to me! I stare at him in disbelief.

"What? a guy can't sit in the back with a pretty girl now?" he says when he catches my eye. I look around to see if any other actually pretty girl is around. Nope, I'm surrounded by guys. Oh yeah that's another thing i'm pretty much the ONLY GIRL IN THIS CLASS (besides Bethany but we don't talk about her)!

"Wait you mean me?"I say again in disbelief. He looks at me and smiles, not just a smirk.

"Yeah your pretty cute,"he says I stare at him again "hey I don't want to make this weird. I also don't want to go against the law so um yeah. But I do think you're cute by the way."

"Ok"I say cooly "yeah me too. I mean the go against the law part. And the other part i guess." My face is calm but in my mind I'm dancing around and dancing in triumph.

After bio i head to psychology class. Again somehow I met Tony there at the door.

"Well hello again hottie."he says again smirking. His guy friends chuckle.

"Why is it that you're always smirking stupidly and always blocking my way through the door?"that gave ME a few laughs and chuckles. Instead of a stupid but cute smirk he frowns.

"Oh so you're going to play hard to get are you?"he says coolly. This time it's my turn to smirk. I WAS playing hard to get. And I had no idea how effective that would be.