.......𝟟.......

"What?" I looked at him fazed.

"Go."

"Please, don't tell me that was a goodbye kiss." He looked at the Alien before looking at Zhen.

"Now." She threw them and he caught them with ease. "Please, I can't have you going down too." I shook my head and kissed him again, it wasn't long, but it wasn't the point, I began to walk away, but then stopped. Like hell I'm gonna let him die. I stayed where I was. He lit the glow sticks and waved them getting the Aliens attention. He walked back slowly as the Alien came for him, he looked at me and looked down, he sighed and stepped back on the tarp. No, I ran over and pulled him to me, as the Alien fell in. That.. worked?

"It.. worked." I looked at him and bent to his level. "Ra, I'm.." I cut him off as I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Don't ever do that to me again." They group came over making me back away.

"What the hell just happened?" We all laughed at Dariush, I looked at Gabe and kissed him. "Okay!" I pulled away laughing, Gabe smiled at me again. "Was the same Alien from camp? I thought we killed that thing?"

"Well, we should be going." We ran till we were far away from that thing.

"If it came with the capsule, that means it survived the heat of atmospheric re-entry. Which means it must have tremendous celler regeneration abilities." Oh.. that makes since.

"English, Alex, please."

"It's like Wolverine." I told him, as I rested my hands on my knees. "I thought I was a goner, until it showed up." Gabe looked at me with sad eyes. "Why is it following us, though?"

"It's pissed about it's dog. You ever watch Marley and Me or Beethoven?"

"I think the only movie that relates to this is John Wick idgit."

"It's a primal bon. It's out for revenge. Now go ask John Wick." I rolled my eyes.

"You're putting human motives on an alien life form." I looked at Gabe.

"No, it probably just had orders to kill Collins and anyone she came in contact with. We're just loose ends to this thing."

"No, you know what, dog theory was better."

"How about it's both, guys. But, who gives a frog's fat ass why?"

"Za's right. This isn't Comic-Con, bitches. All that matters is that it wants us dead. And we can't kill it."

"She's right. We should just keep moving." I smiled and put my hand in Gabe's, making him look at me.

"I'm done with your ideas. You were the one who thought to let Hannibal Lecter out of his cell. Consider your leadership privileges... revoked!" I punched Dariush in the shoulder.

"Sometimes you do the right thing and it doesn't work out. That doesn't mean it wasn't worth doing." We all looked at Alex as he spoke.

"Who the hell told you that?"

"My dad. Never knew what it meant until right now."

"Look, why is it up to us to save humanity?"

"What, do you think someone else should do it? Of course you do. The kid who's always had everything done for him. Maybe mommy and daddy can pay the alien to go away, buy a new Mercedes..." He pushed me back into Gabe, ouch.

"You don't know my family, dude." I rolled my eyes, I stopped moving when I saw Gabe punch him, here we go.

"Hey!"

"That's enough!" I went to step forward but decided against it.

"You don't know me. My family has nothing!" He head butted Gabe. I grabbed him so he wouldn't charge, I looked at him and spoke.

"Oh, yeah? Except for a car dealership and a mansion and a yacht!"

"No, the dealerships gone. The dealerships gone. It's all gone. That's why they sent me to camp. And what about you? Shouldn't you know how I feel? Aren't your rich?" I gulped.

"My mom was a famous cop, till we moved here because my dad got cancer. My dad was a famous scientist only because he worked at JPL. He wasn't even a big part of it.. My dad thought he figured out the cure to his cancer.. we were on our way to JPL.. me and my brother road in the back.. Until a car accident happened in front of us. My dad swerved and we went off the bridge, me and my bother was the only ones who survived, Zach had to bring me back 5 times, till the ambulance got to us. Then it was just us, until some brilliant jackass tried to rob us, thinking we were rich. We weren't, all our money went to my dad's treatments, and the rest, is for me and Zach, but I used Zach's for his funeral. Most of mine too. I now live with my Aunt and her son, the only people I have left. SO yeah." I wiped my tears that fell and put my head into Gabe's chest, he slowly wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"My dad's going to jail." I looked at him. "They're taking him, all we have is stuff. I don't know who I am without all my stuff."

"I'm sorry." He looked at me and scoffed.

"I should be the one to apologize." He looked at Gabe and sighed. "I'm sorry I head-butted you. You should clean that up."

"Yeah, that's fine. Sorry for ... punching you."

"No, I get it, I pushed your woman." I blushed, I looked up at him and bit my lip, we heard something, we looked at Zhen.

"It's Dr. Fielding. He's trying to contact us. We gotta go."

"Maybe we should try to find some clothes? No clue what that thing can track, it might be our scent." I smiled at him.

"There's a mall not far from here."

"Then let's go." We all ran back to our bikes, before taking off.

"I hope they got a McDonald's in here, I need me, like, two McDoubles and an ice cream." I laughed at him. "Come on. I know Gucci's downstairs, let's go." Of course you do, we went down the escalator. I looked as Gabe walked away, the others walked over to Star Wars thing, I walked over to Gabe.

"That was some kiss earlier." He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, I was in the moment and I didn't know if my plan would work or not." I nodded my head at him.

"It was my first.." He looked at me, I looked into his eyes.

"Mine too." I smiled and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"I'm glad it was you." I looked at the adidas clothes.